Chapter 6

TOW

Chapter 6

Chelsea's POV

I looked at Matt small body that's laid barely moving on the floor, then up at Taylor. I know he just wanted to protect me, but that was scary. Can and Nash held Taylor's arms and Carter hugged me and turned me away from the boys. I cried into his muscular shoulder and hugged the brother I never had.

Taylor told Carter to bring me back to the hotel and I didn't object I just climbed into the taxi and laid my head on the Carter's lap.

"Carter? Is Matt gonna be okay?" I asked when we got to the hotel room.

"Yeah, it was just a couple punches. He was so drunk he probably didn't even feel it." Great, I thought. I knew Matt was drunk, he tasted like straight vodka, it was gross.

About 10 minutes of silence passed then Cam, Nash, Taylor, Aaron, and Matt barged into the room. I looked up at Carter, but avoided eye contact with Taylor and Matt. They tried to act like nothing it happen less than 30 minutes ago. Taylor walked up to me and hugged me than kissed my forehead.

"Hey cutie," he said. I looked over at Matt who wasn't looking back at us and then my eyes flashed Taylor's.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and put his forehead to mine. He smiled revealing his line green braces. I melted.

Authors Note: sorry I know it's short but I haven't updated in a while. It will be better and longer next time!