Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Chelsea's POV

Matt stood up and walked towards me (A/N sorry predictable) he kneeled in the circle right in front of me. He leaned forward and touched his lips to mine it was a soft kiss and I couldn't help but feel sparks. I really missed him. Before long he pulled away and I wish he hadn't. Taylor squeezed my hand and shot Matt a look that could kill, but Matt ignored it. He stood up and sat back in his place on the other side of the group. All was quiet until Matt spoke up, "So um, Johnson, truth or dare?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our game of truth or dare ended a while ago and I was laying in bed with Taylor's arms wrapped around me. The door opened and Julia walked in. She looked at me and Tay then stood silently for a minute, "Do you guys want me to leave?" She asked randomly.

"Actually no, Tay I wanna talk to Jule girl to girl. Okay?" He nodded and kissed my forehead before walking to the door. He seemed quiet since truth or dare. I was guessing he was just mad at Matt so I let the idea slip from my mind.

"What's wrong now Bromm?" She asked me.

"Well, I just don't know what's happening to me and Taylor. I feel like we are falling apart. And I love him, I really love him." My voice cracked at the last sentence and a tear rolled down my face. Her face sunk. She was the first person to ship me and Taylor and I know it might upset her to see us break up.

"He didn't even say goodbye just now." I cried harder. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Julia got up to open the door and standing outside the door was Cameron.

"Jule, can I talk to Chelsea. Taylor just came back to our room crying. Did they break up? I've never seen him cry before, but I just know how much he loves her. Is she in here?" As he asked the last question he pushed past Julia and into the room. His eyes found me and he ran towards me and hugged me.

"Why are you crying, Chels?"

"He doesn't love me anymore." I sobbed into his shoulder.

"Who baby girl?" He asked, meaning baby girl in a little sister type of way.

"Taylor." I said between sobs.

"Chelsea you've got it all wrong. He loves you more than anything. He's upstairs crying right now. Go talk to him." He hugged me one last time then pushed me towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got upstairs and stood at the door blankly. Gosh I never thought it would be this hard to knock. I finally got the courage and pounded my fist against the door three times. I waited about 10 seconds before the door opened and I saw Taylor's tear stained face. This broke my heart almost immediately. Before either of us could say anything he grabbed me by the waist and pressed our lips together. This was the best kiss we've ever shared. It was filled with passion and love rather than the usual average teenage kiss. We pulled away and simultaneously whispered "I love you". I looked into the room over Taylor's shoulder and only saw one angry face looking back. Matt.

Sorry I know it's short but I asked you guys for help in the authors note and got no comments that could help me write. So I guess it's kinda your fault this sucks? Lol that was really bitchy but can you guys please go check out the last 'part' and comment/answer my questions? Thanks loves.

~Chelsea