Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Chelsea's POV

I just got back from lunch with Taylor. He's just so perfect and whenever I was with him I was happy. He dropped me off at my room and I decided to change and touch up my make up. I put on a black flowy skirt and a pink and orange flowery crop top. I topped it off with recurling my hair and putting in an orange lace bow in my hair. Lastly I put on black flats and sat on my bed waiting for Taylor to come to my room and get me. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I opened to find a smirking Matthew.

"Whoa you look... flawless." He gushed. I felt my cheeks get warm telling me I was blushing hardcore.

"Thanks." I said awkwardly smiling. "Is Taylor coming" I asked

"No he's down at the lobby I told him I could come get you." He answered. I went back into my room and grabbed my phone then left and headed for the lobby with Matt.

When we got to the lobby I spotted the group of boys I mean it's really not hard. I then ran up to Tay and gave him a hug. I could feel Matt's eyes on me.

"Everyone ready?" Cam asked no one specifically. The group let out a variety of yesses and Taylor wrapped his arm around me and we left.

We arrived at the party less than 15 minutes later and we all split up. I stayed with Taylor and we were dancing.

"Babe I think I forgot to tell you how gorgeous you look tonight." He smirked at me. I hugged him and he kissed my neck. It was about an hour into the party and Taylor went to go talk to some fans so I walked around socializing when I noticed Matt stumbling around. I walked up to him.

"Matt are you okay?"

"Yeahhhhh babe now that you're here." He slurred his words. He was so drunk. This is terrible I thought.

"How about we go to the bedroom." He raised an eyebrow. Oh gosh I thought. I stood there not really knowing what to do and then Matt reached his hand around my back and touched my ass.

"What the hell?"

"You like that?" He said. Then out of nowhere he leaned in and kissed me against the wall. I tried to push him off but he was too strong.

"What the fuck Matt?!" Taylor screamed. Shit I thought. Matt was all over me and Taylor was pissed. Taylor pulled him off of me the spun his around so they were face to face. Taylor punch him in the face. Matt fell to the floor.