Chapter 13

TOW

Chapter 13

Chelsea's POV

"Tay it's not that big of a deal."

"Yes it is that's Matts sweatshirt."

"Taylor calm down I don't understand why that's such a bad thing."

"Chelsea he gave that to you when you were dating. Can you not let go of him or something?!" He screamed.

"It's just a goddamn hoodie. It means nothing. It's just comfy that's all!"

"Yeah and lemme guess, it smells like him?"

"Taylor! Do you not realize what you're saying? You're fighting with me over a hoodie."

"Matts hoodie." He pointed out as the door opened and Matt walked in.

"Nice hoodie." Matt said smirking.

"Ugh shut up." I groaned at him.

"Whatever, I'll leave now that your boyfriend is here." Taylor said leaving the room.

"Matt look what you did!" I screamed pulling the sweatshirt over my head and throwing it at him.

"Chelsea, it's yours now. I don't want it."

"I think it'd be better if you took the sweatshirt and left." Matt dropped the hoodie on the bed and walked out of the room.

I sat and cried feeling so alone. I felt lost and confused and in love, but I didn't know if I loved Taylor.

I picked up my phone and dialed the one person that I could vent to.

**phone conversation**

C: Julia?

J: what's wrong? Have you been crying?

C: I'm so confused. Me and Taylor just got in a fight because I was wearing the sweatshirt.

J: you wore Matt's sweatshirt?! Are you crazy? Oh gosh Chels I knew I should've stayed there with you guys.

C: I just want to be happy like you and Carter.

J: we aren't perfect tho babe. You and Matt were always perfect.

C: until he cheated.

J: and you dated one of his best friends!

C: so you're saying you don't think me and tay should be dating?

J: interpret it how you want. I gotta go read the fault in our stars. I'll be back down there in a few hours.

C: ugh alright. I have to clean up and then head down to meet fans. See ya later

J: aight tell-

C: yeah I know tell Carter you said hi.

We hung up the phone and I went in the bathroom to wash my face and fix my horrible tear stained makeup. Great now I have to see Matt and Taylor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update? Yasssss. Lol but forreal this should've been one chapter but I could transition the two smoothly soooo whatever. I'm going to sleep so yeahh.

~Chelslay 😏