MADE - my holiday :) The Wanted Fanfic.

PART 1

I woke up in the morning far too early by the alarm that I had accidently left on from school the day before feeling still half asleep and with out even thinking or caring what I was doing I put my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head, pulled on my trackies and a oversized sweater not caring what I looked like as everyone else was out at work. Then headed down for breakfast. I had just finished the last of my cornflakes when I looked over in the corner of the room to remember I had forgotten all about the dogs that sat in their cage waiting for someone to come over and feed them. Feeling bad for leaving them there I decided to take them on a walk, thinking first about whether I should change because I was going out, but came to the conclusion that I was only in a small village and most of the people would be asleep as it was far to early for normal human civilization to be awake.

Grabbing the lead for the dogs the sprinted over towards me, after a few minutes of wrestling them onto the lead they pulled me out the door. Which slammed shut. I hadn't got my keys, I hadn't got any money, and I hadn't even got my phone. Well there was no way I could get back in now so I decided to go on the walk and try to think of ways whilst walking. My house is right on the sea front so you have to get the tides right for a nice walk, but seeing as I didn't have much time to check up on that, I had timed it wrong. With no beach for me to walk on I decided to take them up around the village and the woods.

Heading up towards the woods at the top I couldn't let the dogs of the lead as it was liable they would run straight away onto the roads. So once I got to the edge of the woods it was such a relief to take them off the lead and give my arm they have been pulling on a rest. They ran straight off into the empty woods and left me standing in the middle whilst they ran in large circles around me, after awhile of just standing there I found a tree stump to sit on until they got tired of this patch and went running on. Then I heard a noise, footsteps heading towards this clearing, only I couldn't see who or what it was. By this point I was freaking out, I have watched way to many movies where someone gets killed in a dark wood. Then the footsteps came closer and easier to figure out it was a dog running ahead of the owner and possibly not in control. I was just about to go and put the dogs on the lead when someone shouted.

'Don't worry about putting them on the lead, my dog wont hurt them'

I took a double take; I mean it couldn't be not here anyway.

'Um, okay I wont then' I said sheepishly not really believing my eyes. Then decided that I would never get this chance again so I added, 'I wont Jay'