PART 2

PART 2

'So um, you're a fan?' he said looking rather surprised.

'Yeah I am, I went to go and see you at the racecourse last month' I added a bit embarrassed really.

'Oh, I didn't see you. But then again I wouldn't have expected to really, there was so many people it was hard to even make out where my mum was' he added.

'I really wanted to come to the meet and greet though, but I didn't manage to get the tickets in time' I said hoping I might just get a chance to get some next time.

'Yeah I hear they sold with in minutes, so do you live down here' Jay said.

' I do, for half the year.' I said ' my mum and dad own a business here you see, and they have to work here, and also in the mainland. Where my mum owns... Oh god sorry I am going on. So do you live here?'

'Its fine it was interesting' he said laughing 'and not even for half the year I come down here as much of the summer holiday I have off'

'But you never mention it in your tweets' I queried ' oh sorry that sounded really stalkerish, but yes I do follow you and the others on twitter and they mention where they are in the world but you don't?

'Ha-ha, no I don't really like to mention that because I seem to get a lot of people trying to follow me around and stuff, that sounded bad. I just mean I don't like having people around me the whole time, so its nice to have a break'

'Oh god, am I annoying you, I really should go I mean I didn't mean to start a convosa...' but before I new it he had is finger on my lips and said 'no, really, its fine. I like talking to you and anyway I started to conversation'

I looked at him, and thought how did I manage this to get Jay from The Wanted to admit that I liked talking to me.

'Um so, you want to go and get a drink?' he said quietly.

'I would love to' I said 'but I cant I have got the dogs and oh shit I forgot about that'

'You forgot about what?' he replied quickly

'Well this morning the dogs were in such a hurry to go out they pulled me out the door and let it slam before I had a chance to grab my phone, money and worst of all my keys. ' I explained.

'Well it looks like we have a house to burgle' he said whilst grinning from ear to ear. 'Is there anyone in' he added.

'Nope, they're all out at work, and I was left home alone not really intending to bump into anyone hence this laid back ugly look I am rocking' I said finally getting a bit of my confidence back.

'Even better, and just to add, you could never look ugly' he smiled whilst talking.

'What ever!' I said slapping his arm gently, 'lets go burgle my house then?'