PART 11

I rolled over looking at my clock 10.OO AM, I didn't need to get out of bed yet. Paris wasn't going to be here for an hour. So I just lay in bed thinking to my self about Jay.

I had only known him properly for a few days but I really felt like he was meant to be there. Even if it went no further than these few days, he would still Follow Me on Twitter, have my number (likewise - I have his too), have me on his personal Facebook and lastly he would know me by name - maybe he would see me at their next tour I have tickets too.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

'Who is it?' I shouted down the stairs.

'Guess Chickaa' she called back.

'Paris, let your self in the back door. I am still in bed' I replied happily.

Whilst Paris walked round to the back I grabbed my dressing gown and opened the door for her before she reached for the handle.

'Got Chaa' I screamed.

But before she even said Hello she started of the chat with;

'JAY FRICKING MCGUINESS. I am so Jel.' She gave me evils.

'But Paris, I was under the influence that you were head over heals for the one named Nathan, am I correct' I winked before adding 'speaking of him fancy a brew?'

'Yes, Nathan - he is my life Ellie.' She exclaimed.

'Well that would have been an awkward dinner with him tonight if you hadn't liked him' I said jokingly.

'DINNER. NATHAN. BLOODY. SYKES. YOU. KIDDING! Ah Ellie don't do this to me; I know he is up in London with the others. Don't joke about serious matters' she laughed.

'Change of plan, they are on there way here - well next door, right about now' I said looking at the time on my phone noticing one new text.

'Hey, just wondering the boys will be here at 3. Wondering if we could chat for a bit before they get here. There a bit rowdy - Jay xx'

I smiled up at Paris. She new instantly it was from Jay, she just looked at me jealous. Hopefully she won't be for long... if she can get Nath.

'Awh, would love too but Paris had just arrived. Maybe we could go out for lunch at the Fort, just us three. She isn't that rowdy don't worry.  Ellie xx' SENT

I hadn't got a reply from Jay for a while so I thought maybe I put him off, but I just chose to ignore it and have fun. Paris and me just sat and watched endless amounts of Sarah Jane adventures in my room. When we heard footsteps.

'Oh shit, we have to be watching the one about burglars when we hear footsteps don't we.' Paris said.

'I am sure its nothing.' I said not really sure at all just trying to avoid scaring myself.

'BOO'

With no exaggeration at all Paris and I literally fell of the bed, with Jay in the doorway cracking up looking at our bundle on the floor.