PART 10

After a really lovely Dinner that Mrs. McGuiness had prepared for us, I thanked her and turned to Jay telling him that I would go and get my phone from upstairs and get out of his family’s way. But really I was just to go home and be lonely beating myself up about why I am kissed him. When I turned to see that he was stood in his doorway looking miserable.

‘Do you have to go?’ He looked genuine.

‘Yes Jay, you don’t get much time alone with your family and I have already been he for a few hours.’ I explained, not really wanting to leave. However knowing I should. Heading out the door. Jay called after me.

‘Ellie! My parents are going to the Regatta Dance tonight anyway, I was just going to be here alone. Well no I was really hoping that you would join me, I mean you don’t have to...’ he looked awkward. ‘ I just thought we could watch a movie...’

‘Like Avatar? I finished his sentence yet again. I really need to stop doing that.

‘Yes, exactly like Avatar. So you will stay?’ Jay asked kindly staring at me with those gorgeous large blue eyes that he had the pleasure of owning.

‘Or we could go for a walk? I mean the tides out, and it’s a clear starry night, just not really in the mood for a movie. Sorry Jay’ I asked.

‘That’s all right babe, a walk it is. Let me grab a coat’ he winked.

*

We just there on the beach for what seemed like for ever, chatting and throwing stones and a rock in the shallows. I wished it would never end. However the temperature was dropping and I was starting to become pretty cold, but not wanting to move I just sat there trying to forget it. But about 10 minutes later he noticed.

‘Hey you look like you’re about to freeze to death there, come here.’ He said opening his arms to a wide embrace.  But before I reached him he phone started ringing, he pulled it out of his pocket and answered the call. 

‘Umm Ellie, I know you hate them but the other boys have to come down for a few days. Is that okay, I mean I would be able to spend as much time alone with you as before.’ He said knowing I loved the others; they all collectively were all I ever talked about.

‘No Jay that’s fine!’ I smiled.

‘I really am sorry, just our flat flooded... and they guessed that I had the biggest house and it would be a nicer place to escape to than a big city’ he explained.

‘Don’t be stupid, I am sorry that your flat flooded? Is everything okay inside, nothing damaged?’ I asked.

‘Don’t worry about us, its be fine. You wouldn’t mind so much as making up the rooms for the others. Just two hands would be better than one.’ He said cheerily.

‘Nope, that’s fine. Shall we go?’ I said indicating the path up from the beach, and holding out a hand.

*

‘Jay, do you think the boys would like to come to my parents pub for dinner tomorrow night?’ I asked.

‘Is that even a real question, the boys and pubs go together like bread and butter.’ He laughed.

‘Oh and do you mind if my friend comes? She was meant to be coming down tomorrow to see me for a few days, and she might just be a little fan as well.’ I said really happy I could let her meet her idols for a few days.

‘ahaa, of course. Thing for Nathan let me guess? He always seems the most popular with the fans’ he exclaimed making a sad face.

‘Awh, well Jay no worries. You’re my favorite.’ I smiled at him.