PART 12

Once we had got over our initial scare, and Paris over her major fangirling session, which was now dormant. We headed on down to the Fort.

'I thought you were not coming Jay, you didn't reply to my message' I added pulling a sad face.

'Well if I replied, you would be expecting me and I wouldn't be able to scare you then would I?' He looked smug, Paris and I just replied with evils before burying our heads in the menus.

*

Jay got up and heading over to the bar, thinking he was just going to get another drink me and Paris started chatting about the usual gossip excluding The Wanted – because neither felt it would be the right time to discus this situation with Jay around.  Then Jay strolled back over to our table

‘Well, Shall we go now. I feel we might have some guests in this village soon’ he smirked.

‘Um, well there might be a little thing called paying first’ Paris exclaimed.

‘That’s already settled’ he giggled.

‘JAY! That’s not fair... there is two of us and one of you. We cost more.’ I explained.

‘That’s fine happy to pay for you guys’ he winked ‘and plus, we are going to your place tonight – hoping for a cheeky discount?’

‘Nah, sorry that’s only for friends’ I said sarcastically.

‘Come off it’ Jay added, as we headed out the door.

Walking up the road Paris and I both noticed The Wanted’s minibus turning into the lane, but if we pointed it out Jay might find it a little odd that we knew their number plate so we kept quiet until as it was driving past Tom rolled down the window shouting;

‘Two girls Jay! That’s greedy you know’

Paris and I just laughed it off whilst Jay defended him self when we reached the gates, I beckoned Paris back and waved goodbye to Jay heading to my house.

‘Don’t you want to stay, I know you don’t like them but they are actually quite nice’ he said sarcastically.

‘Thanks for the offer but maybe you guys want to settle in first?’ I asked.

‘The boys? Unpack? No. They will just make it a tip – Come in’ he called.

Paris and I had spent a couple of hours at the boys house, By now we were all just settled watching some TV in Jays living room. Yes, there was some fangirling but after we realized that they would be down on the Island for a while we could divide our fangirling into separate days so it didn’t seem so extreme. When his parents had found out about the boys coming in the automatically booked themselves into a nice hotel in London for a nice break, so they had the whole house to themselves.

‘Um guys, I think we need to do a bit of shopping’ Tom said looking inside the fridge, which contained some basic ingredients for a dish – but no microwave meals. However more the point he was trying to make is there were hardly any alcoholic beverages inside.

‘Right. Jay, want to tell me where the nearest shop is? I’ll go and pick some up’ Siva said standing up and grabbing his coat.

‘Oi, Seev I am coming with you. I am choosing’ Tom said abruptly, we all just laughed. ‘What?’ he said ‘we all know that I have to most experience on this situation, I mean Nath’s only allowed to buy Capri Suns’ he laughed.

‘Mate, that’s mean’ Nathan sighed.

‘But true – you don’t need to buy for tonight, were going to mine’ I added glancing over at Nathan who was sat next to Paris. They had been talking since we got in, that had been the only time that they had breached eye contact.

‘I hope you have a lot of the stuff at home, us boys drink for Britain’ Max added.

‘Hmm, not too sure that we are going to run out were not going to my house, we are going to my Pub about 10 minutes away – ‘the Crab’’ I responded.

Once Jay had told Siva and Tom the directions they went off. Leaving Paris engrossed in Nathan, Max busy texting his fiancée, and leaving Jay and I to talk again.