Chapter 6

A/N: I have decided to do a schedule! On Friday's I will upload TWO episodes of Loving Mr. Badboy. Around Tuesday, maybe, I will upload Becoming A Monster on my joint account: xShadowWritersx1. I'm not that bothered about that story, sorry. ALSO, I have a new story coming out called Who Are You, that will be out whenever I can be bothered. I haven't worked out a day for that yet. ANYWHO, on with the story! And the point of view will change this chapter. You know this when it turns into italics.

Sirens. They're all I can hear. I can't open my eyes, yet, I can hear everything. There are muffled voices coming from the left and the right of me. Am I in an ambulance? Probably.

"Come on, Camilla, stay with us."

I am very confused, what happened? Was I in a car accident? Last thing I remember is being in the car with River. RIVER! It's his fault, he wasn't paying attention. Remind me to stay the hell away from him once I've recovered, if I recover. The sirens halt as I feel a breeze fall upon my motionless body. I can feel and hear everything. My damn eyes won't budge a muscle though. Doors slam open and I am hauled into a building.

RIVER'S POV

I'm sat in the boot of my own car. If I look at it, I can see pretty much everything about it damaged. I'm absolutely fine, but Camilla, she was rushed to hospital a few hours ago. The cops are here asking me questions. I get a fine, I mean I did go through a red light. I was in a trance, it's not my fault. The questions they ask me don't faze me. It's stupid stuff. All I can think about is Camilla, if she doesn't make it I will forever be the death of her. The reason why she is dead. Her parents, I'd never be able to face them.

Eventually, they decide to let me go home and rest. I'm pretty shaken. Obviously, I'm not going home. I'm going to the hospital.

CAMILLA'S POV

When I finally wake up, I see nurses in their blue scrubs. Some have masks to cover their nose and mouth, like they do in Korea for pollution. Naturally, I worry. My head goes from side to side and all around, causing a sharp pain. My eyes are wide open and many nurses are straining me from running away. I have a bit of a fuzzy vision.

Once the nurses have calmed me I go to ask questions. I retrieve answers from them and go back to resting. I have to stay here for another few days.

A few weeks later, I had made some progress with recovery. I had so many visitors. First was Aaliyah, she came every single day. She made sure I was up to date with school and homework, what a great friend. Some days Carly visited and others Cheri. My grandma Thea visited me for a few days with my grandpa Matteo. Even my other grandparents visited, and we hardly ever heard from them. They were from my father's side of the family. The only two people that didn't bother to visit was my mother, surprise, surprise, and River. Out of all the people, I wanted him to come. I needed an apology. It's his fault I've been in hospital for weeks. The nurses decided it's best for me to stay another few weeks to see how I progress. I'm able to take care of myself, so I am now being discharged. Since Aaliyah pretended to be my mother, she managed to get me out. I have to go for weekly check-ups and have crutches but other than that, I'll be fine.

In my unfortunate accident, I broke my left leg, grazed my right one, and I had to have a few operations on my kidney, other than that I only have two scars and the rest are scratches. I have a smallish scar to the top right of my forehead and a giant scar on my knee to the start of my thigh. For some unknown reason, I like my scar on my head. But not the one on my knee. It's too large. My injury wasn't a severe as it could of been. I was lucky.

Tomorrow is the day I turn back to school, it's been what, four weeks since I have been? I will be the school gossip. I don't exactly like attention. And River, I have to face him. On second thought, my plan is to avoid River, the "it" boys, and the "barbies", because who has time for them? I just want to graduate and get this all over with. It is my last year of school.

The sun slits through the gap in my curtains and beams on my face. I wait about two minutes, and then my phone irritatingly goes off. I crawl out of bed and do my average routine, change, do my hair and every other essential that is vital. I can't drive so Carly said she'd pick me up.

When we arrived, I saw Aaliyah and Cheri run up to hug me.

"Easy, I can't exactly stand without crutches." They help me onto my crutches and up the familiar, fresh entrance of Alisas High. As soon as I enter, everyone looks at me. I decide to keep my head down and just keep on walking with the girls. As I struggle down the hall, it sets off a few of the gossipers. I arrive at my locker, and lucky me, they are there, the "barbies". Laura looks at me and puts on a fake sympathetic look.

"Oh, Cami!" she says and walks up to me, "I hope you're feeling better," she then does this weird pouting face, the same as before. When her and her little minions walk away, she trips me up and whispers "watch out". Aaliyah helps me up with Cheri.

"She never changes." I sigh. Carly sighs along with me. It's a Wednesday, so I have Music first with Carly. River is in that class, yikes.

A/N: Sorry this wasn't a very exciting chapter, it's just a gap-filling chapter, if you get what I mean? Anyway, so I uploaded this on a Wednesday, I will only be uploading ONE episode of this on Friday. So, starting next Friday I will publish two episodes. I want to get my newest story out. I hope you enjoyed! Make sure to vote. I'm aiming for thirty votes.