Chapter 12

A/N: This chapter will be some quality time between the two MC's :)) i decided to ship my own characters. Their ship name is Ramilla. Anyway enjoy this kinky episode. It's not meant to be too romantic but it's meant to increase their relationship.

******
I step out of the living room and see where Aaliyah was standing. She was blocking the person outside so I couldn't have a sneak peek. And to my surprise, no sarcasm for once intended, it's River Collins. The bad boy. I stand there, limp with my two crutches. What is he doing here? I swear I need to get a restraining order, he keeps coming back.

By now Carly and Natalia had come to the door. Considering Aaliyah had heels on, she looked the tallest. River stood in the door frame, leaning his broad body against the door.  His eyes weren't on Aaliyah, Carly or me. They were boring through Natalia's eyes, scanning her up and down from head to toe. It was as if he was trying to figure out who the red beauty was. Aaliyah was too struck with confusion, Carly was too busy admiring the view of River and Natalia was blushing shyly.

We all kept standing there, Aaliyah's eyes were flickering back and forth from Nat to River. It was disturbing and I don't think I could've handled the awkwardness. I turned round and started walking away - with my crutches of course. I hear footsteps behind me, assuming it was Aaliyah or Carly, I let them follow me to my bedroom. I reach the top of the stairs as they droop behind me.

Startling me, a hand reaches over to open the door. A very masculine hand, not feminine. I jumped almost falling before he caught me. River freaking Collins is here again saving me, in my own home for the second time. What is up with god? This is not fate or destiny. River is just an annoying lost puppy that will not do as he is told.

"Why are you everywhere I go?" I scream as I heave myself to my feet, recollecting the crutches. By now I have a mini entourage at the bottom of the stairs, Natalia, Aaliyah and Carly crowd around. I can see them but I refuse to fully put my attention on them.

"There's something about you.." He stresses pushing a hand through his blonde hair. I am not being pulled into this trap. He can go flirt with another girl and win over their heart.

"That's what all the f*ck boys say, babe." Oh god, the babe part slipped out. I didn't mean to- I need to get him out of here. River's eyes had playful written all over them. A smirk was playing at the end of his lips. This boy. River slowly backed me into a wall awkwardly.

My crutches flop to the ground in a massive crash. The next thing I know, I'm half leaning on the wall and half leaning on River to stabilise myself. That adoring smirk had expanded. His daring green eyes balled into mine. I slap my head with my free hand. Stupid, stupid, stupid. I'm not falling into this trap. No.

The non existent-space between us grew impossibly closer. I was slightly comfortable. I place both my hands on his shoulders and push him away lightly. Leaning against the wall, I slide to get my crutches and balance myself.

**3 week later**

"You're such a cheapskate, Cheri." Carly laughed as we walked down the busy shopping centre. Cheri had a cheap Primark bag that was free. She stuffed most of the stuff she bought in there. And then you had Carly that was drowning in bags that had Gucci and Pandora engraved on the neat, wrapped up bags. Then there was me. Crutch-free striding around town with my normal bags.

"Hey, wouldn't you take a free bag?" I suggested. Carly shrugged and went back to eating a lollipop that she had bought from the candy stall. Cheri had paid no attention to Carly or me and was glued to her phone.

In a blur, a boy was charging at us three. He was dodging people and his eyes kept scanning us. He was hooded with an adidas olive coloured hoodie. He wore skinny ripped black jeans and adidas shoes. His face wasn't on show as his hood dropped over his face.

For a minute, I could just make out a few features until I figured out it was River. He was aiming at rapid speed for me, his eyes locked. Natural instinct, I ran fast up the stairs to the second floor. I looked back a few times to see him right on my tail. Is this a game of tag? Whatever it was I didn't want to be caught in this.

On the horizon, a dead end appeared. The marble cracked worn walls, rearing into view. I looked behind and slowed down, out of breath and no where to go. River had caught up and was now surrounding me against the wall. It was the highest floor and it had little shops. No big brands, there were only a few people that were there. They hadn't even noticed the two of us.

A first kiss is meant to be shared with someone you love - or at least like. But my first kiss was from a f*ckboy called River Collins. There and then he kissed me.

******

AHAHAHA HI LOL
I WON'T UPDATE FOR A FEW DAYS MAYBE JUST A BIT OVER A WEEK
BC HOLIDAY🤷🏼‍♀️

P.S VOMMENT.

P.P.S: CHLOE IM LOOKING AT U WHEN I SAY THIS, UPLOAD ON ROYAL RED PLS & vote :))

OK BYE

Peace,
ally