Episode 1 - The mysterious flower

Rikki, Bella and Cleo were walking down the beach, when they saw a familiar face.
"Hey Zane," Rikki said, with a small smile on her face.
Ever since the graduation, Zane and Rikki had been good friends again, not boyfriend and girlfriend, but friends.
"Hey Rikki, haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" He asked.
Suddenly a little stupid boy, came and threw water at them. They all panicked, and jumped in the water, Zane too.
Rikki looked in the water, and saw Zane! With a tail!
They swam to Mako moon pool.
"WTF Zane!" Rikki yelled.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I accidentally fell into the moon pool a couple of days ago." He said.

Nate was looking for Cleo everywhere. He looked at Rikki's, Lewis' house, the beach and even at Mako. (Don't ask why).
But he couldn't find her. But then he decided to look at Cleo's house.
He knocked on the door.
Knock knock
"Who's there," asked a voice from inside.
"Nate," Nate said.
"Nate who?"
"The Nate train, Choo Choo!"
The door opened, and Nate saw Cleo's dad. He was about to say something, when his eyes suddenly met his. They were shining blue. He couldn't take his eyes away from him, he was so... Beautiful.
Nate tried to speak, but he was speechless by his beauty.
"So...," Cleo's dad said, with his sexy voice, that made Nate's knees weak. "What are you doing here."
Nate had suddenly forgotten why he came, "I... I... I came... I came to see Cleo."
"Cleo is not home," he said making Nate's knees even weaker, "but you can wait here with me, maybe we could watch a movie."
"I'm on," Nate said.
When he walked in, Cleo's dad closed the door behind them.
Cleo's dad picked up a movie, from the table. Titanic.
"That's my favorite movie," Nate said.

In the middle of the movie, while Rose was being drawn naked, Cleo's dad moved closer to Nate.
Nate's heart started beating really fast, and he couldn't keep himself away. He moved even closer.
Suddenly the power went off, and Nate got so scared, that he jumped into the arms of Cleo's dad.
Cleo's dad held Nate tight in his arms.
"Don't worry," he said "I'm here."
When the power suddenly turned on, Cleo was standing in front of them.
"Okay," she said sounding confused, "I think I will just go upstairs."
When she was gone Nate jumped out of her dad's arms. He looked embarrassed at his shoes.
"I think I have to go too," Nate said, "see you another time, Cleo's dad."
"Please," Cleo's dad said "you can call me Donald."
"Okay... Donald," Nate said heading for the door, "welcome aboard on the Nate train." He opened the door and closed it again behind him, before Donald could say anything.

Nate walked to the beach and looked at the calm waves. He was so confused. It was like there was a flower inside of him, just waiting to get out and reach for the sky.
He didn't know where that feeling came from, but whatever.

"I still don't get why you didn't tell me Zane," Rikki yelled again.
"It's not like we're boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, I don't have to tell you everything!" Zane said.
"But it's still a big part of both our lives, and we're still friends."
"Okay I'm sorry! Do you forgive me?" He begged.
"Maybeeee. If you go for a swim with me," she said flirtatiously.
"Deal!"
They ran to the ocean, as quick as possible. And in that moment both of their bodies hit the water, and the transformation began to start, right in that moments Rikki could tell, that she'd never been more happy.

Cleo couldn't stop laughing. Nate and her dad would totally make the greatest couple. But of course not as great as her and Lewis. He had decided to stay home, because they couldn't live without each other.
In that moment she got a text. She took out her phone, and found out it was Lewis'.
A text from "My life." Saying: "Hey sweetie when do you get home?" Was Lewis cheating on her?!!!!!!
She found her own phone, and send him a text. "Get over here right now!"
Lewis' phone bibbed again, OMG!
She looked at the text. Oh it's was from herself, fuck!
She quickly took her stuff, and ran out the door yelling, "I'm gonna get you, you little son of a bitch!"
When she stepped into Rikki's, she spotted him on the other side of the room.
She almost fell over herself, when she walked as quick as possible, in his direction.
"Who is this!" She yelled, showing him his phone.