Date

It's been 3 weeks since my birthday incident and I haven't seen Ace once since.

Me and Jason got pretty close from that night and are actually going on a date tonight. I don't know what that was with Ace but I'm sure he was just drunk or overly happy to see me. I've been pushing it to the back of my mind and it's kind of working.

I pull up my casual ripped jeans over my butt. It's a tight squeeze...Latina figure and all that. I push my laced back halter neck over my head and look at myself in the mirror. Casual but sexy. Perfect for Mr. Lavier. I put my hair up in a high ponytail, leaving it in its natural wavy state. My make up is a very minimal and natural look.

I hear the door bell ring and Papí answer it quickly

I hear the door bell ring and Papí answer it quickly. I grab my nude wedges and leather jacket and spray some subtle perfume.

Racing down the stairs I shove another piece of mango gum in my mouth as I hear Papí already talking with Jason.

"Back by 10 Jason. Don't be estupido or else me and Ace will find out. Don't think just because I work with your father that I won't hurt you if you hurt her. I will."

I giggle and cough, making my presence known. They both turn and look to me.

"You look stunning."

Jason said, looking at me up and down.

"Not too bad yourself."

I say cockily. I look him up and down in return. His tight black jeans hugged his ass nicely and his deep purple shirt clung to his muscles. The leather jacket almost made me faint. The had the whole 'I'm-a-bad-boy-that-is-going-to-be-good-for-you' vibe, and fuck did it turn me on...

 The had the whole 'I'm-a-bad-boy-that-is-going-to-be-good-for-you' vibe, and fuck did it turn me on

"Well you two have SOME fun."

"Okay, see ya Papí, love you."

I push Jason out with me and shut the door, rolling me eyes.

"And no later than 10!"

Papí shouted through the door.

"Let's not waste time then."

Jason smiled and gestured to a matte black Harley Davidson. He throws a helmet at me and I smile from ear to ear. Holy crap this is gonna be fun.

----------------------------------------------

We arrive at the diner that Jason was telling me about at my party. As we step inside, the smell of burgers, fries and cheese fills my nostrils. I look around and admire the 50's vibe. Dance floor, jukebox and everything.

An older waitress named "Wendy" on her name badge sits us in a booth near the dance floor. I really like it in here. Jason opts to slide in next to me rather than opposite and I like the close proximity.

"Okay kiddos, here's the menus. I'll be back in a few to talk your orders cuties."

She's rushes off and I turn to smile at Jason sweetly.

"This place is really cool."

"I knew you'd like it. I thought we could dance after if you'd like?"

"Of course!"

I squeal and then compose myself.

"I mean, yeah sure."

I say shyly and he chuckles. I cross my legs to stop the feeling in my lower region every time he does that, but accidentally brush his legs. He stares deep into my eyes.

"Sorry."

"Don't be."

He places his hand on my thigh. My eyes flit down and back up, enjoying the feeling.

"Alrighty what can I get you lovebirds?"

I blush at the label.

"I'll have a double bacon cheeseburger and a large coke please."

I look up at Wendy and smile, still undecided.

"Erm...I'll have the chilli cheese fries-"

All of a sudden I feel Jason's hand creep round to my waist and then to my ass.

"What drink hun?"

Wendy questioned, confused.

"Oh, erm, banana milkshake please."

"Sure thing lovelies, I'll be back with your drinks in a mo."

She takes our menus and dashes off again.

"What the fuck Jason?!"

I say playfully swatting his chest. He laughs deeply and I clench my legs together again.

"You're hot when you're flustered."

His hand squeezes my ass and I bite down on my lip. He squeezes again and I lean closer to him. His hot breath fans my lips and he leans in too. After what feels like forever our lips meet tenderly. Butterflies dance gently in my stomach as I place my hands on his chest. Our kiss deepens as Jason uses his tongue to open my lips and explore my mouth. I let out a small moan and he hungrily kisses back.

"Andie?"

I break from the pleasurable sensation and turn around to see an angry looking Ace. My heart thumps in my chest.

"Ace? What are you doing here?"

"Alejandro, where do you want to sit?"

A tall, bleach blonde haired woman appears behind Ace. Her short pink dress clashes against her overly-tanned, orange skin and her fake boobs are barely in the dress.

"Oh, who's this baby?"

She questions looking me up and down and smiling at Jason. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Andie. One of my dear friends."

Ace replies, never breaking eye contact with me. The blonde woman frowns.

"Oh. Hi. Well we should get to our table..."

She says, putting her hand on Aces arm and pulling on it slightly. I feel a slight pang of jealousy.

"Yeah, okay. Get her home on time."

Ace says, finally breaking eye contact with me to look at Jason threateningly. They both turn around and walk to a booth where we can't see each other.

"Por dios! I am so sorry about him and my Papí! They're very protective."

He smirks and places his hand on one side of my face. His thumb brushes my bottom lip as I stare into his jade green pools of desire. He pulls me towards his face and kisses me lightly, before pulling away and whispering to me.

"I like when you speak Spanish to me."

I blush and we carry on like the normal people we were, forgetting about everyone else.

------------------------------------------

1017 words.

Sooo Ace or Jason?
Lots of love xoxo