Revalations

He moves my hands above my head, pinning my wrists together with one of his rough hands.

I pant in anticipation, sexual tension building in my body and I'm the air.

He leans down to my ear, brushing his lips against my hot, sensitive skin.

"Is that my shirt mi amor?"

A whimper is all that escapes my lips as his spare hand tugs at the bottom of the shirt fabric exposing my cleavage. He pulls his face away and stares at me deviously, a smirk tugging on his perfect mouth. A mouth I want all over my body.

"You look edible, but I liked it when it was on the floor and you were in nothing..."

I blink slowly and blush.

"Ace..."

"Yes mi amor?"

He slowly starts to lower his face towards mine and my breathing deepens. I can feel his hot breath on my face and my nipples harden even more. As his grip loosens on my wrists, I lower my hands down to touch his bare chest, sending a shudder through both of us.

"What about the girl you love?"

Stupid. Stupid, puta Andie! His face falls and he gets up, running his hand through his wet hair, the other on his hip, touching his delicious v-line. I hold myself up on my elbows and look at him inquisitively.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you to do anything you'd regret. Or something that means nothing to you..."

"No it's my fault mi a more...I'm going to bed, buenas noches hermosa, see you in the morning."

"Ace wait I-"

He was gone. Slamming the door behind him.

I huff and fall back into my bed. Good one Andie! Fantastico! You could of just had sex! Hot, animalistic s fucking sex with someone you've always loved but nooooo!

Wait, what?

I love Ace?

I guess I do. I always have.

I want him.

No, I need him.

--------------------------------------------

322 words.

Sorry I've been M.I.A recently.
Exams and stuffff which is why it's a shorter chapter.
But I love it because if Andie's realisation of her feelings for Ace.
What do you guys think?
Lots of love xoxo