Holding off

It's been another month or so and Ace and I are avoiding each other. Papí is starting to question the distance. Me and Jason have been on 5 more dates and he wants to become official. I don't want to yet, we haven't even had sex. It's only because I've been hurt in the past...but it's getting hard for me to say no to Jason. I've been so sexually frustrated lately.

Tonight is one of Papí's posh work parties. Im fucking nervous to say the least. Me and Jason are going together and I know Ace will be there...there's no avoiding him this time. I just want answers.

I've decided on an elegant silk slit dress in a deep red. It seems like I never get to dress like a slob anymore. I slip on the dress, run my fingers through my hair and apply some mascara and classic red lipstick. For some reason I put on the diamond choker Ace for me for my birthday without thinking about it. I grab a jacket incase of the forecasted rain.

I hear a knock at my bedroom door

"Come in."

I'm checking myself in the mirror when I see Jason eyeing me in the reflection.

"See something you like?"

I question cheesily. He wets his lips, not blinking once. I turn to him and walk so I'm in front of him.

"You look hot."

I teasingly whisper into his ear, admiring his tight suit. He grabs my hips and starts kissing my neck.

"You know your Papí's gonna already."

He says between sucking on my neck.

"Mhm..."

I manage to get out. His hand slips under the slit of my dress and squeezes my bare ass cheek. Thoughts of Ace doing the same to me wrap around my mind but I quickly brush them off.

I wrap my hands around his neck and close my eyes, biting my lip.

"We should go."

I say but don't really mean it. He snaps the waistband of my black lace thong making me jump and moan a little.

"Yeah...or..."

He trails off.

"I like or..."

I say and he picks my legs up so I can wrap them around this waist. He moves his mouth to mine and skilfully kisses me deeply. He lays me down on the bed and hovers over me, never breaking our mouths apart. He starts to push my dress up and trails hot kisses down my chest. I wrap my fingers in his hair and bring his head up to my lonely mouth again.

Once he's deep in the kiss I manage to flip us over and straddle him. I feel his erection against my already wet thong and slowly start to rotate my hips against it. His hands grip my waist and we both groan breathlessly.

Then my phone rings. For fucks sake...I've been too horny for the last month for this bullshit!

My eyes shoot open and Jason groans disappointedly. I reach over for my phone and answer it without looking who it is.

"Yes?!"

I snap.

"Where are you? Your Dads worrying."

"Okay Ren. Just leaving, we'll be there in a few."

I hang up and immediately jump off of Jason. He huffs loudly.

"Sorry, Papí's worrying."

"Yeah..."

Jason sighs getting off my bed and attempting to readjust himself. I walk over to him and kiss him deeply again.

"There's always later J, whole house to ourselves...think about all the room for activities and noise..."

His expression turns into a smirk. Papí is staying in the hotel tonight so he can get an early start for the meetings he has at work.

"Damn right there is."

We walk outside and I lock the door behind us. Making our way to J's car he gives my ass a tap. I raise my eyebrow and turn to him smiling.

"What? You look hot too baby."

-------------------------------------------

652 words.

I have the red dress and omg I love it 😍.
So do we ship Andie and Jason?
Lots of love xoxo