Shower

I strip of my now sticky clothes and turn on the shower to let it warm up.

I hop in, feeling giddy but slightly guilty from the activities downstairs. The scorching hot water hits my chest and back and I let it relax my muscles and rid of as much tension as possible.

I wash my hair quickly, remember that Ace still had to use the shower so I have to share the hot water unfortunately.

I jump out in my short and snug towel and call for Ace. I immediately hear him coming running up the stairs. He literally slides into my room and looks at me almost hungrily. I look down sheepishly.

"There's a towel in there and I'll get some of Papí's clothes for you."

He says nothing. Instead he strips down to his underwear, leaving his clothes in a pile on my bedroom floor and smirking devilishly at me.

Wow. I mean wow.

His defined body glistens, still slightly damp from the rain and alcohol. I know it's wrong to look at him this way but damn, I'm still a woman.

"I shouldn't be long hermosa."

He brushes past me, sending electricity through my whole body and setting it on fire.

I bite my lip but have an evil plan to get him back. I picked up his white shirt and slid it onto my body with just a thong underneath. I bring the collar to my nose and inhale. Still the same cologne. I love that.

My ex always went mad when I wore his stuff, it mad him go crazy, animalistic almost

Why was I doing this? I don't know. Well I do. I just don't want to admit it. because neither of us should want each other. I've always loved Ace, but now that he's back and I'm older, it's like the feeling are twice as strong.

I know I shouldn't be acting on them for his sake as well as mine, and for the girl he loves. But sometimes I'm just sad and lonely and miss him.

My mind wanders to Jason and how he makes me feel. I like Jason, I just don't get the same feelings from him as I do from Ace. That butterflies, the electricity, the protection and safety...

I snap out of my deep through and hear the shower still running.

I'm obviously out of my serious mood because I find myself running to the sink in the toilet next to my room and flushing it, making the shower water in my room run ice cold.

"Andie! Por dios! I'm gonna kill you!"

I stand there laughing and clutching my stomach until I see him come into view in just a towel, dripping wet, with beads of water running down his toned body to his forbidden area.

As he strides towards me I come back to reality and shriek, trying to run past him. I only just make it into my room before my arm is grabbed and I'm flung onto my bed, landing on my back.

The next thing I know, Ace is hovering over me, pinning my wrists either side of my head with his huge hands as his knees stay between my legs, also stopping them from moving.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry! I surrender!"

"Oh you will be."

I frown as his eyes darken and he licks his lips.

"Que?"

"Let me show you."

-------------------------------------------

570 words.

True story about the ex and the shirt.
Lots of love xoxo