Chapter 4

Place: Hospital room Date: August 7, 1999 Time: 12: 34 a.m.

Lolita held her eye and her nose. Nothing was getting better. Her left eye was hurting more and more. Her nose's pain was going away.

*Knock*

Lolita looked at the door and asked "Wer ist da?" (Who's there?)

"Sein Arzt Smith." (Its Doctor Smith)

Lolita felt her stomach hurt and said "Ich komme." (I'm coming.) Lolita got off her bed and walked over to the door to open it for Dr Smith.

Dr Smith walked into the room and said "Wir zu deinem Vater an Dich senden bald." (We'll be sending you to your father's.)

Lolita's eyes went small and said "Nein, bitte nicht tun!!" (No please don't do that!!!!)

Dr Smith looked at Lolita in the eyes and said "Wenn Sie hier übernachten werden Sie ein Problem sein." (If you stay here you'll be a problem.)

Lolita felt blood go down her cheeks and said "Wieso tust du mir das an?" (Why are you doing this to me?)

Dr Smith walked up to Lolita and said "Das gehört zu meiner Aufgabe." (That's all part of my job.)

Lolita felt a shiver go up her spine and said "Ihre jobben?" (Your job?)

Dr Smith nodded and said "Ja." (Yes) Doctors and nurses walked inside of the room. They surrounded Lolita. Dr Smith bent half way and said "Auf Wiedersehen." (Goodbye.) The doctors and nurses were about to grab Lolita until the blood made Lolita poof away from them. She opened up her eyes and saw that she wasn't surrounded. Dr Smith narrowed his eyes and said "Bekommen sie!!!" The doctors and nurses ran after Lolita. Lolita stood up with an angry face and had the blood go through their bodies ripping out their spines and forcing the spines to go through their heads. Dr Smith took a couple of steps back.

Lolita walked toward Dr Smith and said "Sie wollen immer noch von mir loswerden?" (You still want to get rid of me?) Dr Smith nodded with fright. Lolita walked more up to Dr Smith and said "Sie soll mich anrufun Amnesie." (You shall call me Amnesia.) Dr Smith felt more fear enter his body. Lolita disappeared and appeared behind Dr Smith and drove her hand through his chest taking out his lungs. She forced her hand through his body along with his lungs. When Lolita's hand was fully out she crushed the lungs with her foot. Lolita walked away from the dead bodies and found the exit to her left. She walked over to it and opened it to feel the cool air hit against her. She looked down and saw what she was missing. Her grandfather's fedora. She turned around to get it. She walked back to her room and saw it in Dr Smith's hands. She walked up to the dead body and picked it up. She looked around and saw fresh clothes that she was supposed to put on. She walked over to the fresh clothes and saw a long red and black stripped shirt, with black pants, and black shoes. She took off the hospital gown and put on the outfit and she put on the fedora. She looked down and saw her fingers were the only issue. She shrugged and walked out of the building.