Chapter 16

Location: California, America Date: November 12, 2017 Time: 4:05 a.m. Place: Linda Vista Community Hospital, California.   

"STOP!!!!!!"

"Oh my God....."

Lily flew right in front of Amnesia with her hand out. She looked at Amnesia and said while her arms were going up and down really fast "I'm not going to let you kill, Nick!!!"

Amnesia let her eyes drop a bit and said "Why not?"

Lily grabbed Amnesia by her shirt and said "Because he's my boyfriend!!!" Amnesia grabbed Lily's hands and they started to turn into water. Lily started to scream while Amnesia walked around her to find Nick. She continued to walk until she saw Nick running towards where he heard Lily's screams. She smiled underneath her mask and took out one of her metal claw hands. She brought it out and dug into his stomach right before he could go around her. He looked at Amnesia and thought 'I-Is this.... the person.... that killed..... Lily....?'Amnesia took out her hand and let Nick fall onto the ground. She laughed a bit and grabbed his head to lift him up. He looked at her and spitted blood onto her. She wiped off the blood to see Nick taking out a pocket knife to cut the piece of hair that was in her grasp. Once he cut his hair to escape, he looked at Amnesia, who wasn't at where he got injured. He stopped next to a hallway to see no one. He sighed and smiled that he was no longer in danger. He turned around to see Amnesia standing there with her mask off with her smiling teeth stained with blood. His eyes went wide and he started to run away. Right before he could, blood wrapped around his ankles and it threw him into a nearby wall. He gasped and fell onto the ground. Amnesia walked up to him with her smile. He looked around to see a needle next to him. He grabbed it and readied it to make sure that Amnesia didn't come any closer. Amnesia saw the needle and stopped walking.

Nick yelled "YOU KILLED LILY!!!!!!!" Amnesia sighed and grabbed the needle with one of her hands. Nick saw blood leaving the woman's hand. He looked at the woman as she took the needle and threw it across the hall. Once she turned around she saw that Nick was nowhere in sight. She sighed in frustration and started to walk around to find him.