Chapter 1

Place: Berlin, Germany. Date: August 6, 1999. Time: 7:45 p.m.

*Knock*

"Opa!!!" (Grandpa)

*Knock knock*

"Opa!!! Da ich bin!!! Lolita!!!" (Grandpa it's me Lolita!!!)

*Hears rustling in the background*

"Opa? Geht es dir gut?" (Grandpa? Are you good?)

*Hears running*

"Opa?!?!!" (Grandpa?!?!?!)

*Hears running to the door*

"Opa?" (Grandpa?)

"Enkelin?" (Granddaughter?)

"Opa!!!" (Grandpa!!!)

*Hears running to the door*

"Nach rechts stoppen!!!!" (Stop right there!!!!!)

"Ich muss los!" (I have to go!)

"Warum?" (Why?)

"Wegen Ihres Vaters!!" (Because of your father!!)

"Vater?" (Father?)

"Ja jetzt ich muss gehen!!!" (Yes now I have to go!!!)

"Ordnung Opa." (Alright grandpa)

"Auf Wiedersehen Lolita!!!" (Goodbye Lolita!!!)

"Auf Wiedersehen Opa!!!" (Goodbye grandpa!!!)

"Da ist er!!!" (There he is!!!)

Lolita watched her grandfather's fedora fall off of his head as he ran away from the German police. She picked up her grandfather's fedora and saw the German police stopping right in front of her with several German police men surrounding Lolita's grandfather. Beating him. Her eyes went wide as she heard men shouting and screaming as her grandfather tried to break away from the German police force. He fought hard, until one of the police officers shot him several times in the chest and in the head.

Lolita felt blood go down her cheeks as she screamed "Opa!!!!!!" (Grandpa!!!!!!!!)

One of the German police officers walked up to Lolita and said "Sie sind seine Enkelin?" (Are you his granddaughter?)

Lolita looked at the police officer with blood still going down her cheeks as she said "Jawohl." (Yes sir) A few other police officers surrounded Lolita.

The police officer said while looking at the other police officers "Nehmen sie." (Take her)

Lolita turned to see the police officers grabbing her arms and legs. Lolita cried and screamed when she was being carried to a German police car. The police officers hand-cuffed Lolita's arms. She couldn't move as she cried a lot for her dead grandfather. Lolita looked over at his dead body being kicked, spitted on, and shot at.

Lolita yelled from inside of the car "Stoppen Opa zu verletzen!!!!!!!!" (Stop hurting grandpa!!!!!)

One of the police officers was in the car and said "Traurig Kind aber Ihr alter Mann zu bekommen, was er verdient." (Sorry kid, but your old is getting what he deserves.)

Lolita shook her head and said while more blood was streaming down her cheeks "Nein, Sie Jungs haben den falschen Mann." (No you guys got the wrong man.)

The police officer laughed and said "Ihr ein dummes Kind." (Your a stupid kid.) Lolita sat back in her seat and looked at the officer.

Lolita said without looking away and the blood stains were getting on her clothes "Ich bin nicht der Dumme heir." (I'm not the stupid one here.)

The police officer relaxed while watching his partner walking over to the car and said "Ja du bist Kind. Ihr Weinen über einen Killer." (Yes you are kid. Your weeping over a killer.) As soon as the police officer got done getting in car.

The police officer looked over and said "Wir nehmen Sie an einem sicheren Ort Kind." (We are taking you somewhere safe kid.) The police officer turned on the car and drover out of the house parkway. He drove onto the German streets of Berlin to bring Lolita to a safe place. Away from Freddy Krueger.