Chapter 2

Lolita kept looking out the window the entire time. The police officers didn't notice Lolita still crying blood. The blood went onto the seats. Lolita looked up with her left eye forming an X in the center. She looked up and saw the police officers looking at the road. The one that was driving stopped because he noticed Lolita's left eye.

The police officer asked with fright "Was passiert mit deinem Auge?!!?!?!?!" (What happened to your eye?!?!?!?)

Lolita smiled and said "Nichts ist falsch mit mir." (Nothing is wrong with me.)

The other police officer turned and said "Wir bringen Sie zu Ihrem Vater." (We are taking you to your father's)

Lolita's right eye went small and said "Nicht nehmen sie mich nicht zu meinem Vater!!!!" (No don't take me to my father's!!!)

The police officer said while going back onto the road "Dann tun nichts dumm." (Then don't do anything stupid.) Lolita nodded and continued looking back out the window. She saw everyone reading the newspaper or watching television. She even saw some pointing at her. Some of the people were looking at her with anger stares. While others were looking like they wanted to hurt her, beat her, or even kill her. She looked away with more blood going down her cheeks. The police officers didn't care about what's happening to Lolita on the way to the place.

The police officer said while turning up the music "Welche Art von Musik haben Sie gern?" (What kind of music do you like?)

The other police officer hit his partners arm and said "Kümmern sich nicht um ihre." (Don't care about her.) Both police officers ignored Lolita on the way to the place that they wanted to bring Lolita to. Lolita looked down with blood still streaming down her cheeks. She kept looking down until they arrived at an unknown place.

The police officer said while getting out of the car "Einen Augenblick." (Give me a second) Lolita nodded and watched him walk over to her. The other police officer was also getting out as well.

Lolita counted "Eins...... zwei....... Drei!!!!" (1..... 2..... 3!!) Lolita let the blood attack the police officer in the neck ripping out his throat. The other police officer called in for back up, but before Lolita could attack the other officer she was shot with a sleep dart.

The other police officer said with relief "Danke." (Thank you)

The doctor who shot Lolita with a sleep dart said "Ihre willkommen und wer diese?" (Your welcome and who's this?)

The other police officer looked at Lolita and said "Lolita Aren oder Amnesie." (Lolita Aren or Amnesia.)

The doctor looked stern and said "Amnesie?" (Amnesia?)

The other police officer nodded and said "Ja."

The doctor nodded and said "In Ordung." (Alright) The other police officer got into the police car and was about to leave until the doctor said "Ich gehe auf sie in Ordnung zu experimentieren." (I'm going to experiment on her alright.) The police officer nodded and drove off leaving the doctor with Lolita.