Chapter 3

Place: Hospital Date: August 6, 1999 Time: 11:49 p.m.

*Beep*

"Ist alles bereit?" (Is everything ready?)

*Beep Beep*

"Ja alles fertig." (Yes everything is ready)

*Beep Beep Beep*

"Gut." (Good)

*Beep Beep Beep Beep*

"Sind wir bereit, Sir zu beginnen?" (Are we ready to begin?)

"Jawohl." (Yes sir) One of the doctors had a needle in his hands and looked at the frighten Lolita. She was lying down on her back facing a bright light in hospital. The doctor put the needle down and walked over to Lolita making sure that the bands didn't snap or anything. The doctor looked at Lolita and asked "Bereit?" (You ready?)

Lolita shook her head and said "Nein, ich bin nicht bereit." (No, I'm not ready)

The doctor sighed and said "In Ordnung vielleicht dieses kleine Experiment ist eine schlechte Idee." (Alright maybe this experiment is a bad idea.)

Lolita looked away and said "Ich hasse dich." (I hate you)

The doctor smiled and said "Ich bin Arzt Smith." (I'm Doctor Smith.)

Lolita snorted and said "Do not care." (Don't care.)

The doctor fixed his glasses and said "Lassen Sie uns beginnen dann." (Let us begin.) Smith walked over to a little table and picked up the needle and walked back over to Lolita. Smith said without care "Dies wird nicht weh tun." (This won't hurt.) Lolita's eyes went big once she saw the needle go closer to her left eye. Smith said while watching the needle go closer to Lolita's left eye "Es wird für eine Sekunde das Gefühl, schlecht." (It'll feel bad for a second.) Lolita felt the needle enter her left eye putting some sort of liquid into her eye. She screamed and tried to get out of the bands. Blood getting out of her left eye. More blood was coming out of her right eye. She was back to crying blood. Every scientist was yelling at Doctor Smith to get away, but he didn't. He forced the rest of the glowing liquid into Lolita's eye and backed away with a smile. Smith put down the needle and said "Ich bin fertig." (I'm down.) Lolita wanted to hold her eye, but couldn't the bands were preventing her to do so. Smith picked up another needle and said "Die letzte Injektion." (The last injection.) Smith walked back over to Lolita and put it right in front of Lolita's nose. Lolita looked at Smith with pure hatred and fear. Smith said with an insane smile "Dieser wird nicht weh." (This one won't hurt at all.) Smith put the needle in Lolita's nose and pushed the liquid into her nose. Lolita tried to kick her way out. Smith pushed all the liquid into her nose and took out the needle and let her cry and scream in pain. Smith put the needle on the little table and said to the nurses "Nehmen sie in ihr Zimmer." (Take her to her room.) The nurses nodded and went over to the screaming Lolita to bring her to her room. Smith cleaned his glasses and said "Sie ist gefährlich, so dass niemand mit ihr vermasselt." (She's dangerous, so no one messes with her.) the other doctors and nurses looked at each other then back at Smith until he walked out of the room with the needles on the little table.