Chapter 8

Place: California, America Date: November 17, 2017 Time: 9:56 p.m. Location: Campbell Hall School or is it?

Lily shook her head as she remembered the nightmare that she had last night. The front desk lady being evil. The box having something inside of it. Her boyfriend was being odd. It felt too real. Lily put her hands on her phone, but didn't text to her boyfriend text message that he sent. She felt unsafe. She needed to get out of the school. Her teacher was looking at the students as they were taking their notes. He saw Lily looking down at her phone with fear. He raised an eyebrow and walked over to her. The teacher had short shadow black hair, his hair was combed back, he had chocolate brown eyes, he was currently wearing a German suit. He tapped Lily's desk making her jump in her seat. She looked up and saw her teacher looking down at her.

Lily opened her mouth and said "H-Hello M-Mr Williams."

Mr. Williams asked with some care to Lily "Are you alright Lily? You seemed scared of something." Lily's went wide as she saw a green right eye and an X left eye forming on Mr Williams. Lily screamed in fright as she saw a smile forming on Mr William even when he wasn't smiling at all. Mr William held Lily's shoulder and said "Lily calm down. What's wrong?"

Lily looked at Mr Williams and said while fear is striking her heart "I-I d-d-don't k-k-know w-what's h-h-haunting m-m-me....."

Mr Williams shook his head and said while giving her a piece of paper "The principle want me to give this to you." Lily took the piece of paper and looked at it with more fear. She saw the words that she never saw before.

           Diene nächste...... (Your next.......)

Lily dropped the piece of paper and looked back up to Mr Williams who was walking away. He was wearing a smile while he was walking away. He turned around at Lily with blood coming out of his eyes. Lily got out of her seat and tried to run, but the door slammed shut. Lily stepped back and looked at Mr Williams as he transformed into a woman. She was beautiful, but very scary. Her fingers was tapping onto a desk. Lily looked around and saw the school was covered in blood. She turned to look back at the woman. Lily saw that she wasn't there. Lily panicked and ran out of the room and saw that blood was coming down the walls. She continued to run until she found a weaponry room. Lily turned as she heard laughing and screaming coming around her. She panicked and saw a sword in the oven. All the other weapons was dull or rusting. Lily waited until she saw the woman. She kept looking around until she saw a shadow going to the door. Lily panicked and took the sword out of the oven then got it ready to hit the woman. When the door flung open Lily saw the woman walked forward to her. She reached out her hand to grab Lily, but she flung across the woman's fingers. Cutting them off while blood was running out of her fingers. The woman screamed in pain as she tried to grab Lily with her other hand, but Lily done the same to the other hand. She dropped the sword and ran out of the room while the woman was screaming in pain from having her fingers cut off. The woman made the blood that was coming down of the walls to cut off Lily's life. Lily ran while wearing her favorite shoes. Her favorite shoes were Nike's for women. She ran in them while trying to get away from the blood, but some of the blood went through her ankle and it ripped some of her ankle bones out. Lily screamed in pain as she felt her bones leaving her body. Lily heard the woman looking for something in the weaponry room, but she tried to get and she couldn't. Lily looked at the missing bones and tried to put them back in her ankle, but instead she cut more of her skin and made her bleed more. The woman said something in German that Lily couldn't understand until she heard screams coming from the weaponry room. Where the woman is in. Lily began to crawl away while her blood was making a trail behind her. She crawled until she saw an open room. Lily crawled into the room and saw that it was a room filled with medicine and bandages. She got into the room and slowly closed the door behind her.