Chapter 11

Location: California, America Date: November 11, 2017 Time: 11:37 p.m. Place: Campbell Hall School.

Martha walked back upstairs to see Charles talking to some other people. They seem to be wearing suits. Martha walked over to them with a smile. She held tighter onto the clipboard while she walked. She stopped right next to Charles while some of the people handed over a leather black suitcase. Charles grabbed it and let it fall next to his leg. He nodded to the people while they nodded back. Martha saw them walking off.

She asked with a curious look "Who were they?"

Charles looked at Martha and said while wearing a smile "Our victory." He opened it and showed about 3 guns with glowing orbs in them. Charles closed it and handed it to Martha while saying "Bring this out to my car. I'll bring this to the German government tomorrow morning." Martha nodded and grabbed the suitcase. She walked down the stairs and walked out of the building. She saw the people getting into their car while she walked right up to Charles's car. She unlocked it and sat in the back. She opened up the suitcase and took out a gun. She broke where the glowing object was at. She took it out and bit into it. Her body glowed green for a few seconds until she done the same thing with the other 2 guns. She put the guns back into the suitcase and closed it. Martha turned around and saw the car with the people wearing suits gone. She got out of the car and locked it. The police officers walked over to her with curious looks on their faces.

One of them asked "Is everything alright ma'am?"

Martha nodded and said "Of course everything is alright. Just go and find that murderer." The police officers nodded and went into their cars to find the murderer. Martha smiled and walked back into the building while the police officers were leaving. She saw Charles walking down the stairs. She smiled while her blood unwrapped itself around her. Charles was looking down at his phone not knowing whats in front of him. He looked up and saw a woman with long brown hair and a fedora. He dropped his phone and took out a gun.

Charles said with anger "Where's Martha?!"

Amnesia smiled and said "Marza? Oh right Marza.... Zhe'z dead." (Martha? Oh right Martha..... She's dead.) Charles pulled the trigger on the gun and the bullet went flying into Amnesia's chest. Charles smiled until he saw that Amnesia didn't fall. Blood spin around her some of the blood went into her chest and took out the bullet. Charles dropped the gun and ran back up the stairs. Amnesia looked where Charles was running to and started to follow him while the blood started to go after him. Charles ran into a classroom while the blood was flooding the halls. He looked out of a little window and saw the blood. Some started to leak into the room. Charles stepped back while the blood wrapped around his arms and legs. Forcing him onto the ground. The blood broke through the door and wrapped itself around Charles's body minus his head. Amnesia walked into the room and saw Charles. She smiled underneath her mask and walked up to him. The blood lifted Charles off the ground. Amnesia took off her mask with her smile still on her face. Charles tried to get out of the blood. Amnesia said while stopping right in front of Charles "Ztruggling von't help vou." (Struggling won't help you)

Charles looked at Amnesia and said "I know that." The blood squeezed Charles more. Amnesia laughed and bit into Charles's neck. Charles screamed in pain while Amnesia removed her teeth.

Amnesia smiled and said while blood was covering her mouth "Vou knov I vouldn't vant mv targetz alive, but zince vour a vun little runt. Mavbe. I can torture vou zome more right bevore I reallv do kill vou." (You know I wouldn't want my targets alive, but since your a fun little runt. Maybe. I can torture you some more right before I really do kill you.) Amnesia made the blood squeeze Charles more and stab into him. Causing him to scream in more pain. Blood spilling out of his throat dripping into Amnesia's blood while it squeezed him more. The blood stopped squeezing Charles and his blood bleeding out of his throat. He looked at Amnesia with a smile on her face. The blood dripping down her face. Amnesia made the blood move out of the way to show his chest. She walked up to him and tapped his chest until she drove her hand into it. She ripped out Charles's lungs and made it go around his neck. She removed her blood from his body while she walked away smiling. She took out her mask and put it back on. She walked out of school and saw no one around. Amnesia walked to the near by forest.