Chapter 17

Location: California, America Date: November 12, 2017 Time: 5:16 a.m. Place: Linda Vista Community Hospital, California.  

Amnesia walked around the hospital trying to find Nick while Lily was following closely behind her. Amnesia looked into every room that she walked up to. Lily was also looking for Nick. She had a worried expression that he might be dead. Her hands clasped together as if she was praying that he was still alive. Amnesia kicked a door open and looked inside of it to find nothing. She growled and walked away from the room.

Lily looked around while asking "W-Why are y-y-you trying t-to find him.....?"

Amnesia looked at her and said "Shut up wanna be ghost."

Lily narrowed her eyes then said "Oh you be quiet Ms. I can do whatever I want!"

Amnesia smiled and said "I can do whatever I want because I don't go by the rules."

Lily's eyes went wide and asked "W-What do you mean?" Amnesia continued to walk without saying another word. Lily flew after her and yelled "HEY!!!! I'm talking to you!!!!!!" Amnesia flicked Lily's forehead which caused her to go flying backwards.

Amnesia said while kicking another door open, "The reason why is because that is how I live. If you ever ask me that question again. I will make sure that your begging to your God." Lily shivered in fear and stood still until Amnesia walked into another room. She had never understood why Amnesia was going around killing people left and right, but she does know that Amnesia has a one track mind. She smiled and thought 'So... she is on our side huh....?'

"I FOUND YA LITTLE BITCH!!!!!!!!!"

Lily's smile faded away and she flew to the room to find Amnesia chasing Nick. She yelled "NICK!!!! THIS WAY!!!!!!" Nick saw Lily and ran towards her, but Amnesia snapped her fingers and made Lily turn into a pool of blood. Nick's eyes went wide while Amnesia smiled. She walked up to Nick and dug her hand right through his chest then said "Have a nice night...." She drove her hand out of Nick's chest and watched his dying body falling onto the little pool of blood that Lily was once was. Nick looked at Amnesia and mouthed something that Amnesia wouldn't understand.

Amnesia bent down and asked "What was that?"

Nick coughed up blood and said "I hope.... that.... you end up..... in..... hell......" Amnesia's smile faded and stood up. She smirked a bit and kicked Nick hard enough that his head went flying off. She laughed and turned to walk away from Nick's lifeless body. She saw a window and looked out it and saw how bright the moon was with its stars. She smiled and thought 'You always told me that the stars and the moon tells a story and you weren't kidding..... Grandpa....' She walked away from the window while the stars started to turn red along with the moon.