Chapter 10

Location: Berlin, Germany or is it? Date: November 17, 2017  Time: 11:19 p.m. Place: Amnesia's Mansion or is it?

Amnesia looked at Lily's dead body. Lying down onto the ground without it moving. Lying there. Lifeless. Amnesia smiled underneath her mask as she heard police cars driving up into the parking lot. She made the blood go back onto the walls to make it the school once again. She looked at Lily's body and thought for a moment. She grabbed the large intestine and wrapped it around Lily's spine and threw it around a door handle. Then she pulled on it to make it stretch out more. She put the other end of the large intestine in a door handle. She nodded at her work and walked over to a window. She opened it up and jumped out of it. Amnesia saw the police officers running into the building with guns. She smirked and ran off. The police officers ran into the school while carrying their guns. One of them wasn't carrying a gun while he walked into the school. The smell of death made the figure sniff a bit. He walked upstairs to see Lily off the ground while her large intestine was wrapped around about 2 door knobs. The other police officers took a step back while the chief walked up to Lily's dead body. He poked her body with his crochet.

The chief looked over at the other police officers and said "We have a murderer running around. Make sure that no one else dies." The other police officers nodded and ran out of the room leaving a woman with long hazel hair up in a bun while her blue eyes were looking down onto a clipboard. The chief walked over to her and asked "Anything?"

The woman shook her head and said "Nothing that I know of. The injuries based off of Lily's dead body will make it harder to identify who actually done it."

The chief grunted in frustration and said "Damn it!"

The woman looked up and said "We'll catch the murderer Charles."

Charles looked at the woman and said "I hope so Martha. If we don't then that'll be your head."

Martha said with a smile "Alright." She walked downstairs to see the police officers running around outside. She smiled showing her sharp teeth.