Memories and Girlfriends

ht, just to remind you, stuff in this chapter, is actually what me and my friends do. 

And most of this stuff, happened yesterday so...feel free to think were a bunch of wierdo's ;)

Lauren<3. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Beth POV!!

When i woke, i generally had to consider weather i was dead or not. I felt like i had been punched in the face numerous times, and i felt pretty cold. 

I forced my eyes open, expecting bright lights, but it was really dark. 

I groaned and went to stand up but hit my head on a shelf. 

'What the fu-' I hissed, holding my now pounding head and slumping back onto the floor. 

Where the hell was i? 

When i remembered, truth or dare, oh heeeeellll no. 

I opened my eyes properly and saw Conor passed out on the floor next to me, topless with his....very good abs out;)

'Sh-' I started and looked down at myself, seeing i was also topless, only wearing my bra. 

'Say whaaaaaa?' I yelled, turning my head to try and find my shirt, but it was no where to be seen, oh god. 

Conor groaned and rolled over, hitting his face on a cardboard box filled with stuff. 

He shot up and rubbed his eyes hard, raking his hands through his messed up hair. 

'Good morning?' I grumbled, kicking open the cupboard door with my foot, the light swallowing everything in my vision. 

'Holy god' I grimaced, crawling out on my hands and knees.

Conor just moaned and grumbled abit but followed me out on his feet, squinting hard. 

'LAUREN?' I yelled, falling onto my stomach and pushing myself along with my hands. 

I heard a distant groan and i tried to direct myself in the way of that sound. 

Right now, im pretty sure i resembled a slug. 

I half rolled, half slithered to the kitchen and grabbed the edge of the table, pulling myself into the standing position. 

And there was Lauren, looking like death, on the kitchen table with her head in the fruit bowl. 

'Laurennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn' I groaned, tapping her on the face a few times until she stirred. 

'What' she said, lifting her head slightly. 

'Get up, You're currently dribbling into the fruit bowl' I smirked, Lauren looking quite surprised. 

She sat up and pushed her hair back from her face. 

'You look like shit' She commented, sliding from the table and standing on someone who then came out with 'WHAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG' 

Lauren squinted and saw Sophia sprawled on the floor. 

'Sorry Soph' She apologised, stepping around her and straight over to the medicience cabinet. 

'You don't look much better' I grinned, replying to Lauren's earlier comment. 

'At least I'm fully dressed' She winked, pulling out several packets of painkillers. 

'Shuddup' I blushed, getting a few glasses of water ready.