Leaving again?

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Lauren POV!!

It had been 2 months since me and Justin had been 'Official' but his fans still didn't know, which was kinda nice. I mean, I have nothing against them, I just don't want them knowing everything about us. 

Beth and Conor were good, all loved up in their own little world, and Conor had recently been noticed on YouTube by a record label, which could only mean good things. 

Charlotte and Chaz? OH MY GAWD. Ive told Chaz time and time again, to just ask her out already, but his reply is always 'She won't like me back' 

SAY WUT?

And ive spoken to Charlotte, she fancies the pants off him. 

But Chaz, is a wimp. He is! a total utter wimp, so i'll have to give them a little 'Persuasion' 

Sophia and Christian. Well, she defiantly been there, done it, and got the t-shirt, no questions asked. They were kinda on and off at the minuet. But they loved eachother, so in the end i guess they would always get back together. 

Then last but not least

Molly and Ryan

I CAN SEE THEY WILL GET MARRIED. 

THEY'RE SO CUTE

They're like an old married couple! Well not old...but you get my drift. 

Molly doesn't usually like romantic things, but she loves it from Ryan. 

They go on dates at least 3 times a week and there always with eachother, like they;re attached. 

So adorable.

Anyway.....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Lauren POV!!

'LOZZAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR' Charlotte yelled, crashing up the stairs and straight into my room. 

'Piss off' I groaned, burying myself in my duvet as far as I could. I really wasn't a morning person. 

'nonononononononononononononono, Lauren you have to see this' She begged, ripping my duvet off me and pulling my arms. 

'Charlottteeeeeeeeeee' I whined, falling off the bed and falling into a heap on the ground. 

'What time is it?' I grumbled, stretching out on the floor.

'9am, now get up' she yelled, pulling my ankles but failing miserably. 

'NINE?!?! NINE IN THE MORNING, YOU ARE JOKING' I screamed, jumping back onto my bed and curling into a ball. 

'Fine, ill just go tell Jen and Carl you sneaked out the other night' She sang, smirking at me before turning on her heel. 

'IM UP' I yelled, changing my mind and running to my wardrobe, quickly changing into a high waisted floral skirt with a white vest top tucked into it, sporting white converse. 

I threw my hair up into a messy bun and quickly brushed my teeth before facing Charlotte again. 

'Now, close you're eyes' She instructed, holding my hand and leading me downstairs. 

'Whatttt?' I frowned, closing my eyes and walking carefully behind her. 

A few minuets later we came to a stop, and i felt Charlotte let go of my hand.

'Charr?' I asked, carefully opening one eye, then opening them wide, taking in what i was seeing.

I was stood outside on the front porch, with a bouquet of at least 50 red roses, with a small white envelope sticking out the top of them.