One last prank & Goodbye

Lauren POV!!  

Charlotte and Chaz seemed pretty calm when they finally tracked us back to Beth’s house, they sorta laughed it off, but they kept sharing knowing glances.

I best keep my eyes peeled.

‘Can we just watch a movie...I just want to stay here with you all, before you, leave’ I mumbled, giving Justin a small smile.

‘SHOTGUN I GET TO PICK THE FILM’ Chaz screetched, diving over the sofa and pulling out the DVD collection.

We all settled down on the sofa, snuggling up to our boyfriend, just relishing the time we had left.

‘Paranormal activity? Really Chaz’ Beth whined, hitting the cushion with frustration.

‘No no, paranormal activity is good!’ Charlotte babbled, wringing her hands out.

I frowned at her, but said nothing, she doesn’t like horror films so why is she saying that?

Chaz slipped the disc into the player and was about to sit down, until Char hit his arm lightly and glared at him.

Okay somethings going on here.

Chaz then stalked off to the kitchen, with Charlotte close behind.

‘Whats going on there’ I whispered to Justin, tearing his gaze away from the television.

‘Where?’ He frowned and I rolled my eyes at him

‘nevermind’ I mumbled, resting my head against his chest and locking my gaze onto the opening credits of paranormal activity.

Charlotte POV!!

‘Don’t mess the plan up douchebag!’ I whisper shouted to Chaz, hitting him with the tea towel.

‘Im sorry! I forgot!’ He protested, grabbing a bowl of popcorn and warming it in the microwave.

‘Well you sneak out the back, and ill say in popping to the shop because i want strawberry bonbons, got it?’ I spoke fast, keeping my voice low so no one could hear.

‘Right okay’ He rolled his eyes and re entered the lounge, handing each couple a bowl of popcorn to share.

‘Oh guys! There’s no bonbons! I’m just going out to get some, i wont be long!’ I yelled, swiftly exiting through the front door and closing the door with a slam.

I walked down the pavement until I was out of sight of he house then crept back, retracing my steps back into Beths garden.

I waited in the freezing cold for Chaz to come out but he never came.

Seems as though im in this on my own.

I grabbed a bucket of eggs myself and chaz collected earlier and carried them over to the front door and left them on the porch and went back to grab a bucket full of feathers, along with two buckets of ice cold water.

‘Where do you need me?’ Chaz whispered in my ear, totally making me freak out.

‘Holy god, you scared me!’ I sighed, holding my hand over my heart which was now beating like crazy.

Chaz chucked and picked up the bucket of feathers.

‘Ready?’ He raised his eyebrows at me, a small smile tugging at his lips.

‘Go’ I confirmed, landing a light kiss on his lips and wrenching the front door open.

‘Wha-?’ Everyone turned round to face me but I soon greeted their faces with eggs.