Drunken Nights.

Lauren POV!!

It had been a week since i last spoke to, or even heard from Justin. 

The date he mentioned? Never happened.

Me, Charlotte, Conor, Beth, Sophia, Chaz, Christian, Molly and Ryan had all met up, had a few sleepovers, you know, the usual, but there was no Justin.

I glanced over at my bedside clock and saw it was 11:32. 

Wow i slept in pretty late!

I jumped up and changed into a pair of short denim shorts, a white hollister t-shirt and a white knitted cardigan, teamed with white converse. 

'Charlotte!' I yelled, brushing my hair softly. 'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!' She shouted back, sounding like she was in a very good mood. 

'Will you come and do my hair like you did the other day!' I asked, pleading slightly. 

She did this amazing side bun/knot and i loved it so much.

After a few moments of silence, i heard her light footsteps padding across the landing, heading for my room. 

She pushed the door open and smiled a huge smile at me. 

'Someones pleased' I teased, handing her the hairbrush and hairgrips. She grabbed them from me and stuck her tongue out at me. 

'Shutup' she blushed, twisting my hair about and sliding a few grips in here and there.

I knew this obviously had something to do with Chaz, and i felt like being nosey. 

'So, anything happening on the Chaz situation?' I asked, raising my eyebrows suggestively, which made her giggle. 

'Maybe...' She grinned, blushing a light shade of pink. 

I gasped and held my hands over my mouth, over exaggerating my facial expression. 

'Will you stop' Charlotte grinned, slapping the side of my head lightly, before finishing off my hair.

'Thankyooooooooooooooou' I sang, dancing over to the bathroom to brush my teeth. 

'No worries' She laughed, leaving my room quietly. 

When i had finished in the bathroom, I went downstairs to grab myself some breakfast.

'Good morning Lauren' Jen chirped from the sofa, reading her book with Carl watching the lunchtime news.

'Morning' I grinned, giving them both a small wave before dashing towards the kitchen to fill my almost empty stomach which was growling at me. 

I chewed my bottom lip as my eyes searched the cereal cupboard, until i finally decided on Cheerio's. 

I poured myself a huge bowl and went to join Carl and Jen in the lounge. 

'Hungry?' Charlotte asked, raising her eyebrows at my big bowl of cereal.

'Yes as a matter of fact' I grinned sarcastically, sitting down on the beanie and tucking in to my good ol' Cheerio's.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I was sat on my bed, doing nothing at all, when my eyes caught the ugly scars across my wrist, and i decided, today was when i covered them, enough was enough. 

I pulled out my phone and dialled Beth's number.

'Helloooooooo' She sang down the line, and I automatically smiled.