Pulse.

Charlotte POV!!

‘Lauren are you sure I look okay? Oh god what if something goes wrong? What if –‘ I panicked, listing all the things that could possibly go wrong with mine and Chaz’ date tonight, before I was rudely cut off by Lauren shoving me down the stairs.

‘Char, listen to me’ She declared,  gripping onto my shoulders and looking into my eyes.

‘You look beautiful. And everything, is going to be okay, you know that right’ She continued, raising my hopes.

‘Okay’ I mumbled, stroking the pleats on my navy skater dress ( A/N THIS ONE http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=4526877&langId=-1&categoryId=&parent_category_rn=&searchTerm=navy%20skater%20dress&resultCount=1 )

The doorbell rang and my head snapped up quickly, just staring at the front door.

‘Well go on, answer it’ Lauren smiled, genteelly pushing me towards the door.

I twirled one of the perfectly moulded curls around my index finger and unlatched the door, revealing Chaz, looking, well, amazing.

‘Hey’ He grinned, his eyes travelling me up and down.

‘DONT YOU GET ANY IDEA CHAZ SOMERS, THATS MY BABY SISTER, CHAR I PUT PEPPER SPRAY IN YOU’RE BAG, JUST INCASE’ Lauren yelled, running back up to her room before I could punch her.

What an embarrassment.

‘Can we just go?’ I asked, blushing slightly at Lauren’s outburst.

‘Sure’ He laughed, lacing his fingers with mine and leading me out the house and to his car, to which I climbed into, buckling my seatbelt.

Just as we pulled out from the driveway, I peeped into my clutch bag which Lauren had given me, and sure enough was a small can of pepper spray.

And a small mechanical device attached to my keys....

‘What the-‘ I mumbled, pulled it out and inspecting it.

Chaz glanced over and burst into uncontrollable laughter, clutching the steering wheel for support.

‘What, what is it?’ I asked, feeling rather baffled.

‘Oh god, its’ He started, but becoming consumed into another fit of giggles.

‘Chaz’ I glared, shooting him a dirty look.

‘A rape alarm’ He spluttered,  regaining control of the car and calming himself down.

Im seriously going to kill Lauren when I got back.

~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*

*3 Hours Later*

Charlotte POV!!

Chaz had just taken me bowling, and then ice skating and now he was taking me to Nando’s! And he hadn’t let me pay for a single thing! Which was nice but I felt kinda guilty.

As we were led over to our table, we kept up steady conversation, and there wasn’t a single moment of silence or awkwardness, we were always laughing.

‘Theres something Ive been meaning to tell you for a while, but Ive never got round to it’ He started, trailing off near the end of his sentence.

‘Hmmm?’ I mumbled through a mouthful of peri peri chicken, which tasted mighty fine I might add.

‘I like you, alot’ He blushed, causing me to choke a little on my food, but I quickly recovered with a smile, i think...

‘and i was wondering if you want to me my girlfriend?’ He finished, squeezing my hand over the table.