Oh What A Great Life We Will Live

A/N-what would this book be without a colors/tattoos imagine! I used to hate these, I don't even know why, but I love them now!! So yeeeeaaaaahhhhh. LETS DO THIS!

~Victoria's POV~

Everyone has been born with a white tattoo, I had a little paper airplane on the side of my wrist. Your soulmate has the same white tattoo, when you first see them, your tattoo turns black. I haven't met my soulmate yet, but I want to meet him or her.

I figured today will be just a normal day, I put on my black jumper, and my jean shorts, and my all black converse. I grabbed my phone and went to the park.

My roommate was probably still trying to find the way out of a guys flat, after a one night stand. I don't even pay attention to her descriptive talks about her sex with some random guy. Then the next day worrying if she got pregnant and the condom broke.

I walked around the park as families walked around with their kids, I started to get sad, so I pulled my phone out and played Pokémon Go.

I walked around, I saw a pikatchu and walked towards it, I suddenly felt a body against mine and a hand on my back and another on my cheek. It was a guy with chiseled cheek bones and a strong jaw line, but I wasn't interested.

I tried to push him off of me put I wasn't strong enough, I heard someone yell and the guy got off of me. Another Man who was, hot, cute, adorable and sexy af all at the same time. He had a brown fringe that went to his left, and gorgeous brown eyes.

"Are you- woah" He said

"I'm ok, at least now I am" I said smiling

"You, Yeah, You sure you are ok?" The attractive man asked.

"Well, I maybe if I get your number?" I asked

"Sure, here it's- holy shit, fuck ow" He said grabbing his wrist. I felt it too, and fuck it did hurt.

I looked down at my wrist and my tattoo turned black, the man and I looked up at eachother with a surprised face. We were soulmates, he had the same paper airplane. He grabbed my waist and pulled me close, this time I enjoyed it. He kissed me, he was a great kisser too.

We pulled away from eachother, "Victoria" I said, "Dan, short for Daniel" he said.

"Well Daniel, Dan, you are my soulmate" I said and kissed him again.

"How about maybe we can go to my flat, my roommate isn't home. We can learn more about eachother." I said

~time skip 4 hours~

Dan and I were cuddling on my sofa, we never everything about the other we could ever know. I started to kiss him, he pulled me onto his lap and I put my hands in his hair, tugging a small bit.

I made sure to stay clear of his neck, because I knew he hates his neck being touched.

He had his hands on my hips and he wrapped my legs around his hips and he stood up. He walked to my bedroom and shut the door with his foot.

He laid me down on the bed and hovered over me. He kissed my cheek then my jawline, then my neck. He found my sensitive spot quickly and sucked on it. He left a hickey there.

He pulled my sweater off of me, he kissed my chest and pulled my bra off of me. He smiled as he looked down. He pulled his black shirt off of his body and he kissed my stomach and pulled my jeans shorts off of me.

I put my hand on his belt, that basically did nothing, and undid the buckle. I pulled the belt and unbuttoned and unzipped his black jeans. I pulled them off of him, you could say Mr. Daniel had a little friend that was very excited to see me today. I massaged his hips and he kissed my lips again. His hands roamed my body, he pulled my panties off and felt my core.

"Darling, who is all of this for?" He asked

"Dan- ughhh you" I moaned out

He pulled his boxers off, I grabbed his length a few times and he grabbed it from me. He pushed himself in a little bit, he kissed me again to swallow the moans I made. He started to thrust forward and back at a steady pace, it felt like heaven on earth. Dan and I fit together so well, considering we are soulmates, everything was perfect.

He was moaning and groaning into my ear, it was the sexiest thing I have ever heard.

"You look so sexy, laying underneath me, moaning my name, you look so fucking hot" he said pumping into me.

I started to scream out in pleasure, man I already love Dan so much, how is this man so perfect. I could feel my high coming, then it hit me, it felt like a comet hit my world. My vision went blurry and so looked up at Dan, him admiring my face as I came. He was smiling and moaning.

"Darling, I'm going to-" Dan started.

"Pull out, like now babe" I instructed.

"Lay on your back, love" I directed him. He had no fucking idea.

He pulled out and he laid on his back, I crawled up to him, and grabbed his member. I licked up his shaft and wrapped my mouth around his little friend. He moaned and grabbed my hair, I bobbed up and down and he was in complete and udder bliss.

"Victoria, stop, I don't want to in your mouth, you will not like i-i-it" He groaned out.

"Daniel Fucking James Howell, I will stop." I pulled off his member and said.

"Oh-my-god keep going" he moaned as I ran my finger tips along his member.

I continued on until Dan released his lust in my mouth, I swallowed and got up and cuddled into Dan's arms.

"How did I get so lucky, to have this amazing of a soulmate?" He asked

"I could say the same" I said and kissed him.

"This little tattoo and this huge universe brought us together, Darling. One little paper airplane brought us together" Dan said tracing my tattoo.

"I love you Daniel James Howell" I said

"I love you Victoria Julia Santiago" he said back and kissed me.

"And god, if this is sex we will be having, then lord am I happy to have you as a soulmate." He said smiling like the cute idiot he is.

"Oh Love, we've barely even started" I smirked and pulled him closer to me and kissed the living daylights out of him.

"Oh god, am I excited" Dan said between kisses.

Oh what a great life we will live.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the first chapter of Daniel Howell Imagines!! I'm probably going to go make the new cover and title now!! I love you allllll!!! Oh and if you would like, tell me, and I will make a second part of this!!!! BUH BYE!!

~Julia Coller