Panic! At The Disco

(This imagine was inspired by this tumblr post 😂)

~Zoe's POV~

My boyfriend Dan and I were currently trying to hang up new fairy lights in our room, but I was struggling way too much. I was on Dan's shoulders, wrestling string lights, with the lights winning.

"Love, you doing ok up there?" He asked me giggling.

"No, it's like a fucking disco up here, they won't go off of extreme epilepsy mode!" I yelled.

"Maybe, try to hit the other button?" Dan offered.

"Don't you think I have already tried that?" I looked down at him and said.

"I don't know, love. You do concern me sometimes" Dan laughed.

"What is that meant to mean?" I asked.

"Nothing! You are beautiful and smart my darling!" Dan rushed to say.

"Wait, where did beauty come into this-but I can't figure this shit out it's like a fucking disco!" I exclaimed.

"Well, then could you say this is a-"

"Dan, don't fucking say it!" 

"Panic at the disco?" Dan. Said. It.

"Daniel James Howell! Do not make me get down there!" I yelled.

"What are you going to do? You are on my shoulders." He had proven a point.

"You shall let me down this instant" I ordered.

"Whatever princess wants" Dan said with the slight smirk I could hear in his voice.

He walked to the bed and fell backwards and let me land on the bed. We were both a fit of laughing messes, I tackled him and pulled his arms above his head and looked him square in the eyes, and said, "My suffering is not a laughing matter, this is all a god damn joke to you isn't it?".

"I mean, yeah, it is." Dan said giggling.

I lowered my head and started to kiss Dan's neck, and sucked a bit to bother him, he was laughing and had to bite his lip to hold back a few moans. I pulled my mouth away and looked at his eyes again, Dan looked up at me with his bottom lip in between his teeth, and I couldn't resist it, I brought my head down again and licked a stripe up his neck to his jaw. Dan grinned and looked at me, "Ok, fine!" He exclaimed.

"Are you done laughing at my failure?"

"Yes, love. I am done laughing at your failure" Dan said.

"Good. Now, we need to try to do it again, it will look pretty when they are up!" I said.

"Of course, love. But, it won't be as pretty as you, and by the way, you look gorgeous today." Dan complimented.

"Awe, thank you, Dan. It means the world to me, and I hope you know you look irresistible, sexy, beautiful, and handsome today. I can't wait till we are done with these lights, then we can relax together." I said.

"Of course. I love you, beautiful" Dan said.

"I love you too, Danny" I replied.

"Now, I think we should get this done so we can cuddle" Dan whined. 

"That is a good plan, but what if we do it tomorrow and cuddle now?" I tested.

"We both know if we push it off to tomorrow it will be waiting for us for another few months. Let's get it done now, love" Dan said and sat up. We were looking eye to eye and I started to giggle.

He laughed a bit then grabbed my face and kissed it all over the place, and just made me laugh more and more. He pulled away after my constant pushing and giggling. I kissed his nose and he crinkled it and made a silly face to only cause more laughter.

"Like you said Danny Boy we should get these lights done today" I repeated.

"Fine, fine, but you must help me up" He pouted. 

"Ooookkkk" I replied. 

I got off of Dan's lap and stood by the side of the bed, I grabbed Dan's large hands and pursed my lips as to give him a kiss and started to pull him towards me. I continued this until he was finally stood up and gave him and kiss. 

"So, how do you want to get on my shoulders?" Dan asked.

"Crouch by the side of the bed, and I will climb onto you" I stated.

He did as told, and I stood on the bed and climbed up onto my boyfriend's shoulders, he stood up and I got back to the place where the fairy lights were half way onto the wall. We finished hanging them just about a half an hour later, we both flopped onto the bed. And, just laid there for a moment or two, we soon enough were in the other's arms. My leg lazily laid across Dan's hip, and our legs in a mess, my arms draped over his neck and looking at his neck and collarbones. His hand was on my hip rubbing circles to it, and his other hand playing with my hair. His focus was the back of his eyelids,  he wasn't sleeping, just relaxing and comprehending this moment. 

My head soon was coming closer to his neck and chest, as I realized he was pulling me closer, I had an opportunity and I took it. I brought my mouth to his collarbone to suck a bit of a mark onto it, and just gave him a few different love marks on his collarbones and neck. Hoping he liked when I did this, he smiled into my hair.

He lifted his head and looked down at me, I looked up at him, we smiled at each other. We stayed that way for a minute, my eyes looked over his freckles, his beautiful eyes, his dimples, his prominent collarbones, and his gorgeous curly hair, admiring every feature. He looked all over my face and leaned in to kiss him. I pulled him to sit up and I pulled his shirt off of him, he pulled my tight ripped jeans off of me, only being left in my grey sweater, him only being left in his black jeans. We threw our extra clothes onto the floor, we wrapped ourselves in each others arms. My left leg laid over his hip, and my right wrapped with his. I enjoyed our closeness, and just enjoyed the rest of our day together just talking and not leaving the bed unless it was for the bathroom or food.

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this imagine! I spent a while writing this to try and make this as good as it is! Hope you all have a lovely day!!! 

-Julia Coller