Birthday Baby pt.2

~Zoe's POV~

It was Valentine's Day and Dan and I were cuddling all day. His head was resting on my tummy, him kissing and holding our baby girl. He could sit and hold our child all day and never get bored. I watched him adore our child all day as I played with his hair, I started to drift of into sleep but a small noise made me stir a bit.

"Hey baby girl" Dan said

"Yeah baby?" I asked

"Other one, love" he said and laughed and kissed my stomach.

"Hey little girl, you have been really good these last nine months. But, you are going to have to come out there soon, you are going to be grounded soon if you don't come out of there. I miss being able to love your mommy. I want to meet you darling, you are gorgeous. Please I want to meet you baby girl, I love you. Bye baby girl" Dan said and I teared up a bit.

"Dan, that was so cute, I adore you" I said and put my hand down so he could hold it.

"I adore you more." He said and kissed me.

"Now, I have to go to the bathroom really bad, give me a sec" he said laughing

"Go you spork" I said and tapped his ass as he got off the bed and left.

I had been getting contractions a little bit lately but that was normal, but now the sharp pains were getting bad, but I never told Dan knowing he would freak out. I felt like the pain of a needle popping a balloon in my stomach and I felt a wetness form on the bed and my shorts.

"Dan!" I cried out in pain.

He ran out of the bathroom franticly, running to see me laying on the bed clutching my stomach in pain.

"Baby what happened?" He asked running to my side (I think this is one of the only situations that he would run😂).

"My water just broke" I said and his eyes went wide.

"What?!" He yelled

"Dan, calm down. This was eventually going to happen. Just grab the bag, your camera and get me to a fucking hospital you spork" I laughed and kissed him.

"Phil! Zo is in labour!" He yelled to Phil.

"May I go to hospital with you guys?" He yelled back

"Phil of course" I yelled laughing

Dan helped me off of the bed and grabbed my sandals and helped me get them on my feet. He grabbed the hospital bag and his camera and held my hand as we walked out of the flat. He walked to the pavement and waved for a taxi with Phil. One not coming immediately, us waiting a minute or so whilst Dan was in a panic. A taxi eventually came to us and Dan got me in the car and got in with Phil and quickly ordered the driver to the hospital.

We got there quickly and we all got out of the car, Dan helping me, and we went in the hospital doors, Dan telling the front desk I was in labour. They got me a wheel chair and rushed me to a room. The nurses gave me a gown and they and Phil left the room for me to change.

"Dan can you please help me with this?" I asked him.

"Of course love" he said. He pulled my shirt over my head and kissed my shoulder. He pulled my shorts off of me and helped me pull the gown over my body and he tied the back for me.

He sat me down and pulled his camera out. "Hello Internet, today is going to be a vlog. If you didn't know, my beautiful wife is very pregnant. And I'm not in our room, we are in the hospital, she has gone into labour. And currently as we are filming this, it is Valentine's Day. Doesn't she still look gorgeous?" He said and pointed the camera at me as I struggled to get onto the bed. "Love, let me help you" he said and set the camera up to show us and he helped me lay on the bed and get comfortable.