Frat Parties Aren't So Bad

-Y/N's POV-

The nearly naked bodies danced in and around the fraternity house, the smell of sweat and alcohol making itself very apparent as we walked into the house. Dan's soft hand around my waist, holding me close and rubbing on the bare skin. My black lace covering only what needed to be covered to not be fully nude, and Dan did enjoy it.

The looks of college men staring at me, and the college women staring at Dan was getting obnoxious but Dan and I knew it was of good reasoning. We look damn hot and we know it.

Dan's black Calvin Klein's laid lowly on his hips, and accented his body. My lace set pulling up my breasts and making my ass look great.

Dan's hand slid from my hip to my upper ass, and I turned to look at him and smirked at his actions. I know Dan will not be able to make it through this night without one orgasm from me.

We walked to where the booze was being poured, grabbing ourselves two red solo cups of anything we could find. We go to where everyone was dancing and start to play with each other's body, his free hand is going up and down the right side of my body, he pulls my chest against his and we continue moving. I turn myself around and start to move my ass against his crotch, grinding and getting a feel. His hand grabs my side and pulls me up straight. My back against his chest, and my ass on his dick.

"God, you make it impossible to go to any scandalous party, I wish I could fuck you right here" Dan said into my ear, almost moaning for me.

I grab his hand and pull him to the corner of the room, there are two couches and a loveseat, I grab Dan and push him down on the loveseat. I climb over him and wrap my arms around his frame, his hand grabs under my chin and he pulls my lips to his. Our lips move together and open and close, his tongue comes into my mouth and feels my tongue. Out tongues dance for a while until we are both out of breath, we pull apart and I rest my forehead on his and his eyes are almost black and he is just staring up at me. His cock is now hard against my crotch and he puts one of his hands on my inner thigh.

"We need to find a room now, or go to the pool, whichever one you want, just remember people will see us in the pool" He said to me in my ear.

"Maybe we can fuck in the pool next time, but I want you all to myself right now" I said to him and I got off his lap and dragged him by his hand to find a room.

After a few accidental walk-ins and the continuous sorry's, we found the lounge to be open. The pool table, couches, and random pin ball machines tend to be in good order and they look great fuck on.

"This room looks just-woah" Dan started but stopped when I grabbed his shoulders and forced the door closed with his body. "That was really hot" Dan said as I grabbed the back of his head forcefully and pulled his face down to mine. I collided our mouths and shoved my tongue in his mouth, he moaned into my mouth and grabbed my hips. My hand traveled down his whole left side and locked the door behind his ass, my hand grabbed his ass and pushed him towards me. His groin pushed against my stomach, I feel his member move and grow a bit more.

"Pick me up, bring me to the pool table" I order. He grabs me and puts me on the edge of the pool table, his mouth goes to the side of my neck, sucking and trying to leave a mark. My hand goes into his hair and I pull him back, his lips are red, wet, and swollen, and he looks so desperate.

I pull him towards me so he is standing between my spread legs, my hand goes to his member and I feel him, I pull his boxers down a bit but down put them down enough so he is free, they lay low on his waist. I pull his face towards mine and he looks so much more desperate here.

"I want you to go down on me" I say, he nods, "you want to do this?", "yes" he replies.

He gets down on his knees and looks up at me between his eyelashes, he puts his hands on the tops of my thighs and looks at me for approval, and I nod. He puts his hand on the top of my panties and started to pull them down, he looks at me again just to make sure and I nod once again to ensure that this is good.

He pulls my panties all the way down and spreads my legs once again, he looks at my sex and he licks his lips. He leans forward and smells the wetness and sticks his tongue out and gives it a slow lick. I push myself towards the edge of the table more to help him and he puts his hands around to my ass, he starts to dig in and licks, swallows, and eats like there is no tomorrow.

"Good boy, good, good boy" I say to him and pet through his hair. He groans at the words, what can I say, he has a praise kink.

He continues until I pull his hair for him to get up, he stands up and I pull his boxers all the way down. I again pull him to me and kiss his lips, he puts his hand to his member and pulls away to look at me.

"Do we have any condoms?" He asks.

I reach my hand into my bra and grab the gold packet out, he rolls the condom on himself and then grabs himself again to come to me.

"Do you want to?" He questions.
"Yes, of course" I reply.

He pushes himself into me and I grab his shoulders to focus myself, he waits a second and I give him a small nod to start moving a bit. He pushes in and out to start the friction and to create more pleasure. He starts moving a bit faster once we are both comfortable, I buck my hips towards him to make more pleasure. I pull him out and push him onto one of the couches, I sit on his lap and start riding him. His hands are on my sides and ass, and he has his head thrown back on the couch and his eyes are closed. My hands are on his shoulders and his chest, trying to keep my balance. We start to come closer to our orgasm, he grabs my hips and he starts moving me even faster and harder. I throw my head back like his and slow down a bit as Dan orgasms, as he catches his breath he pulls me off of him.

He sits me on his lap with my back against his chest, he holds my left boob with his right hand around my chest and he has his left hand on my inner thigh. He parts my thighs and puts his hand on my sex, he puts his middle and ring fingers into me and he puts his thumb on my clit. He rubs his thumb and he curls his fingers just right. I soon come undone on his fingers and he sucks his hand clean as we turn our heads and look each other in the eyes.

We both take a breather and try to calm ourselves down to go back into the party. We help each other put our underwear back on, and we take a few breaths before throwing the dirty condom into the garbage and checking our hair and checking my makeup. We hold each other's hand as we unlock the door and prepare for the people outside of it.

A few people look our way who were in the hallway, he squeeze by and walk down the corridor to the main area for dancing and drinking. We find more drinks and continue dancing but a lot less provocative, because what can I say, I can't spoil my Dan too much in one hour.

————————————————————————
Hey gang! It's been about 3-4 months since I've uploaded, I'm going to be keeping up on my updates more. I am improving my writing skills and I have been researching prompts and ideas to use for imagines, I will get back to you once I have something written! I love y'all! BUH BYE!

-Julia Coller