Dan When

A/N: ok herlooo, so this is just a little imagine for 'Dan When'. It's to show how Dan acts in different situations. So yeah, let's do tha thang. Also, sorry it's really short, if you want a second one pleaseeesseee comment!

When Dan's sad: when Dan is sad, he tries his hardest to hide it, he wants to seem like the strongest person he could be. But in reality, he's human and has feelings and emotions. You would cling onto him until he would finally tell me what's wrong. He would hold you and cry either into your hair or shoulder. He would never let you go after that, he would actually be attached to your hip. If you had to go to the bathroom he leaned against the other side of the door on the edge of tears. When you finish he would grab you again and just hold you.

When Dan's happy: When Dan is happy the world is happy, he would hold me till he finally got me happy. His dimples were very prominent, and his eyes lit up. He was so cute when he was happy, he would jump up and down and pick you up and kiss my face over and over again. If Dan was happy you would be happy.

When Dan's angry: When Dan's angry he hides it and just let's it out whilst playing video games or when showering he will cuss and curse under his breath. He never let's you see him angry, most times it's because of something small that got on his nerves.

When Dan's flustered: When Dan is flustered it's adorable. His cheeks go bright red and he starts to stumble on his words. He will fumble with his thumbs and look away, if he does look at you his chin is down and he looks at you through his eyelashes. But, you try to get him as flustered as you can just to see this cute moment.

When Dan's tired: Dan was a very clingy tired boy, he would hold onto you if you tried to get out of bed, no matter the excuse he got you to stay. He would hold your hips and kiss your forehead whilst your legs were tangled under the sheets. He would hold onto your hips as you made some morning tea for the two of you.

When you're happy: When you were happy Dan would be the happiest boy on earth, he loved to see his soulmate happy. He would hold your hand as you did everything, just trying to share his happiness just to see his girl/boy smile or laugh.

When Dan spoiled you: Dan would buy you anything and everything. He bought you everything ranging from socks to almost buying you a puppy. He loved seeing you happy, he wanted to give you anything and everything. You couldn't wait to the day when you will get to spoil the shit out of your kids.

When you were sad: Dan would tear up seeing you cry or a little down. He wouldn't leave you for long periods of time, to make sure you wouldn't do anything you would regret.

Dan when you're flustered: Dan loved to see you flustered to know he was most likely the reason. He also would have done anything to help you not be flustered.