Coming Out

~Jasmine's POV~

It was a normal day in our flat, oh by our I mean Dan, Phil and I. But, honestly it wasn't that normal. My mind had been like a hurricane, today I was telling Dan I am bisexual. I was so nervous, I know he supported the LGBTQ+ but, I am scared will I be treated differently by him? I have to tell my 5 million YouTube subscribers, oh my I can't even start to think about that. Dan was sitting in his room probably scrolling through tumblr. I was sitting on the sofa bitting my lip, thinking of all of the worst possible out comes. Without thinking I just got up and walked to Dan's room, I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Dan yelled through the only thing separating us.

I walked into the room with my head down, I flopped onto his bed and looked at the floor, appreciating the random design of the carpeting.

"Love? You there? Anyone home?" He said trying to catch my attention. He had it, but I just wouldn't look up.

He put his finger under my chin and pulled it up to look at him. "Love? What's up?" He asked

"Dan, I um-I'm-Dan" I tried

"Tell me anything, you know I'll always be here" he said

"Dan, I'm-I-Im bi-bisexual" I said breaking into tears worried but also so relieved I told him.

He pulled me into a hug and held onto me, "Love, don't worry I accept you! Of course I do" he said and I looked up to him to see a few tears on his red cheeks, "I'm so proud of you".

"Hey now we can talk about cute girls together, speak of it." He started, then he turned around to check behind him, "I see one now" he said and looked at me.

"Dan"

"Love, I have liked you for so long. I have dreamed of the day I could tell you, and I'm so proud of you. You are finding who you are, that's amazing to me. Could you find the real you going on a date with me?" He asked

"Daniel, of course I could" I said and swung my arms around the gorgeous man I call MY Dan Howell.

-one week later-

It was the night of our date and we were going to a fancy restaurant downtown. I wore a white dress with a large cut out in the back, my black heels adding a few inches to my 5'3 height. I walked out of my room to see a gorgeous Dan Howell wearing a white dress shirt with a black suit.

"Love, you look gorgeous

"Love, you look gorgeous." He said and came over and his large hands grabbed my hips. I hugged him and noticed his tie was tied wrong.

"Let me fix this for you." I said and started to fix his tie. His eyes glaring down at me as I did so, I finished and pulled his face down to mine.

He pushed a piece of blonde curled hair out of my face and put his hand on my jaw. He leaned in but I dodged it and kissed his cheek, there being a lipstick stain on his cheek making me giggle.