Wow

After my mom coming upstairs and lecturing me about girly stuff, that I didn't bother to listen to, I called Jake to come and hangout, but of course his mom was busy at the farm and needed him. "Why are people so girly it doesn't make sense," I asked my self just then my phone went off. "hello" I said annoyingly into my cell phone, when I heard my mom yelling from down stairs, "wow she wasn't yelling at me, for once," I thought to myself, but just then I heard a knock on my door and yelled, "if this is you mom I don't want another lecture about girly things," but then right then I saw figure, that I hadn't seen since was 14, "hi sweetheart" the voice said. " dad" I said in a frazzled tone, oh I got it my mom was yelling at my dad, haha sucker."so why are you alone, honey" my dad asked. well Jake busy, why are you here you know mom won't talk to you , and "it's been like that since my parents got a divorce", the last part I said to myself, "well, I came to talk to your mom about the summer and how I get you girls for the first month," said my dad, " but your mom started to yell at me saying, how she always has you so she wanted at least "you" gone for the whole summer, so she doesn't have to deal with you," he finished well that doesn't bug me, I mean mom hardly ever talks to me to start with."so why bother trying you know she will yell at you no mater what happens," I say. finally my dad placed kiss on the top of my head and left.

- 3 day's later, 2 days left of school -

"So Courtney really will not shut up about you, hey Luke," I said in a annoyed voice. "wow you really think I have a shot with her I mean I am way better then her," Luke said sarcastically back, "wow, you are so full of it," I joked back. Just then Jake walks over to are table late like always.