Come together then falling apart

After I kissed harry I said good night then kissed on the cheek then left. right now I was sitting on my bed looking up at the

ceiling, Amy and brook were still at the after party and June was asleep on her own bed.

----------------------------------

After breakfast we had 2 hours to practice anywhere before they would call us, when I got back my phone was going off I didn't bother looking at who was calling I just picked it up

"Hello" I said in a come voice, not expecting what would happen next.

"Turn around" and with that I turned around to find the one person I really didn't want to see.

"Why the hell did you think it was ok to sneak around behind my back about the fucking X Factor" my mom yelled at me

"Brad and Jocelyn would be disappointed in you" she yelled at me and right after covered her mouth shocked at what she had just said, and to bring Jocelyn and brad into it I was totally pissed off.

"Really your going to bring them into this isn't it bad enough that you never cared about them and me, so don't even bring them up, hell don't even call them your kids because you were never there for brad , Jocelyn, and more importantly you weren't there for me when I lost the 2 most important people in my life" I said with sadness in my voice and on the verge of crying.

"Don't put this on me you lied to me about where you were" my mom said in a shouting voice

"You want to talk about lying well then lecture yourself the whole family knows the real reason you and dad broke up was" I said with a pissed of angry face.

"What I'm innocent here" she said

"Wow no, dad and you got a divorce because you cheated on dad with someone else" I said, just then her eyes nearly pop out of her head.

"Who told you" she said as she put her head down with shame.

"Jackson said he was coming into are house well I was still in a coma and heard stuff and saw you then got you red handed by taking a picture and showed it to dad and that's why dad wanted the divorce he played it off as if it was just the whole money and fighting when really it was you" I said with cold voice cold enough to freeze her.

"Sweetheart I didn't know you had this much anger towards me" she said

"Really your surprised by this because last time I checked I wasn't your problem this summer, isn't that what you said well guess what leave me alone then because you haven't been much of a mother ever since I was born, do you want to tell me why" I said

"Yes, you were a mistake we never meant for you to be born we wanted another boy" she said in a cold voice

"Really well guess what I'm not your mistake anymore" I said

"After the X factor I am not your responsibility, so congratulations you got your wish now you don't have to deal with me anymore" I said with a strong voice all though I was trying not to cry.

"What do you mean" my 'mother' said

"Dad signed the papers my custody has been released to Jackson I now am Jackson and Jamie's daughter not yours after the summer I will not be home I live here in England now" I said with a disapproving look.

"Carson Alex Jackson you are not released to that jackasses custody" she said almost yelling

"Correction it's Carson Alex Fair now and you only want me to get what you always wanted" I said

"And what is that Carson " she said

"To win, you only want me to prove to dad that you won and not him and secondly you only want me to stay because you want to punish me for brad and Jocelyn dying and you want to hurt me where it really counts in the heart. so get the hell out of my life because I no longer am yours" I said and with that she left.

"I can't do this" I started crying just then I heard foot steps coming up to me and it was harry he picked me up and warped his arms around my body and gave me a hug.

"Show her your stronger then her" he said in a small voice.

"You heard" I said almost done crying.

"Yes and it's ok I know how you feel" he said

"Thank you" I said before wiping my eyes and then I crashed my lips with his, I felt the sparks fly and I knew I needed to win this.

I broke are kiss and asked him a question, "oh my goodness you already went how'd you do" I asked hoping he made it.

"They made the five of us boys into a group and yes I made it so all you need to do is make it." He said "and we can be together" he added.

A/n

Thanks to everyone who has read this book so far and thanks to you loyal readers I am so greatful for you guys because without u guys I couldn't have gotten as many reads and votes.

I have reached 1k reads and I am so happy I literally saw it and screamed then cried a tiny bit I was and am so happy so thank you.

So...... What do you guys think about Carson's soft side. How do you guys like or hate her mom. I also wanted to know if u guys are team Jake or team harry.

Let me know

Vote

Comment

Love flutelover1313