The good byes and new people

The rest of the ride to the studio was silent , with little side conversations between Jackson and Jamie, about stuff, so I just payed attention to the radio, which was playing 'the classic song' by MKTO.

Once we got to the front desk there was a woman maybe her mid 30's with horribly dyed red hair, and a tattoo of a monkey on her right wrist, she was dressed like a 16 year old girl. "hello gorgeous how may I help you" she asked obviously talking to Jackson because Jamie gripped his arm tighter and closer to him.

"Yes we have a contestant here" Jackson said in a very adult manner.

"Ok, yes is she Carson Jackson" the woman asked.

"Yes I am her parental supervision, Jackson fair " he said.

"Ok can I get you to sigh stuff for me" she said fallowed by her blinking a lot trying to look pretty.

After Jackson signed the papers the woman gave us 5 minute to say goodbye before I left.

First was Jamie, she gave me a hug and a small smile, she also told me that she was happy and proud of me.

Next was Jackson "see you sweet heart good luck" he said with a huge bear hug, the best part about Jackson was he was the only family member that is always there for me.

Then lastly was jake "hey butthead good luck hope you have fun" he said with a smile. He gave me a big hug and went to stand with Jackson and Jamie. "Goodbye guys thanks" and with that they all started heading to the door but of course jake has to have the last word "he and Carson do us all a favour and when u get in to competition kick some ass" he said with a nice grin and a wink.

With that some one came up to me in security clothes "it's time to go Carson"

I really felt like I was going to jail rather then persueing my dream mind you they both are suppose to show you who you are.

The man with black hair and electric blue eyes wherein navy Blue security clothes showed me to where all the other contestants were.

When I walked on to the room there were many people and the room was missing a few light, you could tell it was an old dance studio.

'Great there are too many people here and I am not good at making friends' I said to myself.

In one of the corners I could see all the boys, but in a little darker light Corner I saw a girl that look like she could have only been ten, she had her legs pulled up by her chest and look to be silently crying

' Crap I'm going to have to be the nice guy here aren't I' I said to myself.

I caught sight of harry looking at me and I could tell he wanted me to come stand with them, but I gave him a 'I'm sorry' smile and walked over to the young girl.

"Hey" I said not really sure what to do I'm not good with kids, you would think most girls would but not me.

"If you knew how hard it was going to be to be on this show would you have done it" she asked in her cute ten year old voice, but for ten she was really smart, she reminded me of a little me.

"Yes, I know what I want and I would rather be here then home right now" I said, truth was I would not give up this for the world.

"Why" she asked

"Because life is hard sometimes and I know this is what I want the chance to make my dream come true" I said

"Hey but your still young and obviously really talented so don't give here you know what they say 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger'" I added with a smile.

"Hi I'm June" she said from what I now know her as June.

"Well hi there June, I'm Carson" I said with a bright smile.

"Not to be mean but isn't Carson a boy name" she said, damn isn't she fricken smart ass.

"It can be both" I said simple and plain

"Hey and June if it makes you feel any better my family doesn't know I'm here" I said with a little smile, and before she could responded I got up and left. I started walking towards where harry and the guys were but I knew the first comment that will come out of Harry's mouth already.

"Wow, Carson Jackson does have a nice side under all that ice" harry said, and I totally called it.

But before I could respond Simon came in ok let's get this started.

A/n

Hey guys sorry for the last bit I have just I guess lost the feel to write thus story. but after reading more books I figured ours how to make this book turn out well, so here I am Im back

Btw some shout out for books

A deal with the devil by d33nasaurousr3x

Loves a b**** by webboo11

Vote

Comment

Love

Fluteliver1313