X factor day

-a day later audition day-

Carson's POV

It was 6 in the morning and of course Jake jumped at the opportunity to bug me so here I was refusing to get up well Jake was yelling at me to get up, "Carson don't be a butthead get your a** out of bed its audition day", yes finally the day was here, as soon as I heard Jake say it was audition day I jumped out of bed, got him out of my room and got dressed for my audition, I wasn't going to be one of those girls who wore lots of make-up for there audition. so I just went with my combat boots, black ripped jeans, and my dark blue Hedley top. and I came down stairs Just as Jackson was getting on his jacket, "told you I could get her up," Jake whispered really loudly to Jackson, "ok, Carson do you mind going over and telling Harry and the boys we are ready to go"

"ya, no, do I have to he so annoying."

"ya, no yes you have to and Carson be nice" Jackson said

"me, always" I said in a sarcastic voice.

so I walked up to curly's house and just as I thought he was the one to answer the door.

"sup, Curly you and your friends ready because we are" I said fallowed by a fake smile.

"ya, boy's we're going " he yelled without taking his eyes off of mine, if you want my opinion It was creepy.

-----------------------------------------------------

after loading everyone in the van I was in the very back with Harry, and after 5 minutes of music I was taped on the shoulder.

"so, Carson do you like Hedley" Harry said, and I just keepted quite because I was always told that 'if I didn't have anything nice to say to not say anything at all. but inside I was saying 'no shit Sherlock homes , because you know I am wherein a t- shirt of there which says 'I love Hedley' idiot,

"anyway, were you born with blue hair or did you dye it" harry asked, and that time I busted out in a sarcastic laugh and I had to be rude this time, "yes I was born with blue hair" I said sarcastically, "really" he said in a fascinated voice, "no" I said, "Carson be nice" Jackson said in a stricter tone well Jake was laughing his Ass off. "oh, ya I forgot you boys haven't meet Jake, Boy's meet my best friend Jake, Jake meet , Niall, Liam, Louis , Zyan, and Harry,' I said pointing to each boy.

"wow" harry said, "what" I said,

" you actually called me Harry instead of Curly" he said laughing

"ya don't get use to that, Curly"

--------------------------------------------

after what seemed like forever we got to the X factor and were now waiting in line, and by we I mean Harry and the boys and me, because Jackson, Jamie and Jake, along with the boys family's, left to get good seats.

for 15 minutes I was quietly listening to music well the boys were talking when my peacefulness was  interrupted by a tap on my shoulder, "hey, Carson" Louis said obviously trying to start up a conversation.

"sup, dude" I said kind of pissed,  because it was my jam.

"so Carson did you want to play truth or dare with the 5 of us to pass the time." he said, "no, I'm good I don't play truth or dare with strangers" I said, only incase I got asked about my past.

"well then lets go In a circle and talk about are self's, or ask questions because we have ton's of time"   Louis said with a hopeful smile on his face. "fine" I said, knowing if I said no he would keep bugging me.

"ok, I will go first" the blond one said, I think his name was Niall.

"ok, My full name is Niall James Horan, I love food, I have a bro named Greg, I have a mom named Maura an a dad named bobby. when I hug someone I buried my face in there neck , and ya"

"ya, you hug people, remind me to stay away from you" I said with a small smile on my face, "wow you actually smile" harry said to me, then I just glared at him,

"ok, I will go" Louis said

"my, full name is Louis William Tomlinson, I have 4 sisters named, Fleicite (fizzy), Phoebe , Daisy, and Charlotte (Lottie), and I was born on Christmas eve, and I am the best person you will ever meet|"

then harry, "my full name is Harry Edward Styles, I have a sister but you know her name, and I was born February 1st , and I am vary flirty with beautiful lady's" and with that he winked at me, what a wacko. 

then Liam, "my full name is Liam James Payne, and I am vary........ demanding" and that's all Liam said, "oh ya twin's" Niall said because of the fact that they have the same middle name.

and lastly Zayn, "my name is Zayn Jawaad Malik, and I am batman" he said.

then everyone started to stare at there as no way I was talking but I had to, but just as I was about, to I was interrupted, "Carson Jackson, your next good luck" and with that I was handed a microphone, the bys pushed me on stage and gave me a thumbs up, "great here we go."i said to myself before standing in front of five judges one being the one and only, Simon Cowell, "ok, sweet heart what is your name," Simon said, "hi, I'm Carson Jackson, and I am 16" I said a bit scared, "ok, what will you be singing foe us", "I will be singing 'smile by Avril Lavigne ",

"well good luck" and with that the music started.

you know that I am a crazy bitch

I do what I want when I feel like it

all I wanna do is lose control

oh-oh

but I don't really give a shit

you go with, you go, you go with it

cause your fucking crazy rock'n'roll

you said hey what's your name

it toke one look and now were not the same

you said hey and since that day

you stole my heart and your the one to blame

and that's why I smile been awhile

since everyday and everything has felt this right

and now you turned it all around

and suddenly your all I need

the reason why I-I-I-i

I smile

A/n

since its only the audition she only sang part of the song sorry for the cliff hanger

sorry for the long update but life is crazy and we all know that

love

flutelover1313