Why me

Carson POV

yes, finally step one is complete to become a star I auditioned now I have to make it through

"wow, I have never heard some sing that as awesome as Avril could, well done, and I think you will do well on the X factor so for me today I am a yes," Simon said.

and after him the rest of the judges gave me a yes, and for the first time in awhile I actually smiled, without it being rude, I was just so happy, and with that I ran of stage and was given a bear hug from Jake and Jackson, "well done, Carson that was awesome" Jake said hugging me again, Jake was so supportive and he understood that this was what I wanted to do.

- at home that night-

"so Carson what do you want for supper tonight your choice" Jackson said, he was so proud of me.

"I am thinking we just order pizza and watch movies all night" I responded, all I wanted to do was to be with Jackson and Jake, because I knew what was coming next to word I hated most of all, "good-bye".

after the pizza got there we headed down stairs to have a movie marathon, Jackson and Jamie were on the 'love seat' and me and Jake shared the long couch.

"so, Carson what movie?" Jake asked

"I was thinking pitch Perfect" I said with a grin on my face.

----------------------------------------------

after watching 3 more movies Jackson and Jamie went to bed which meant me and Jake could have a monster marathon yes I love monster movies.

after putting on the movie Jake started talking for the first time tonight.

"so, Carson when do you leave for boot camp" Jake said with a sad look on his face.

"in 2 days, they said the were giving us only 2 days to pack what we needed for boot camp." I said with no expression on my face. "oooo, I just thought I have a bit more time" he said with a even sadder look on his face.

"Jake you knew this day was comings" said sadly put my hand on his right shoulder. "Ya, I guess I just hate saying good bye to you are my best friend and truth be told I can't see either of are lives without the other, you are truly my best friend Carson." jake said with a smile on my face.

After more monster movies we said goodnight and went to bed when I saw I had a text.

From: curly

Hey it's harry how did you do I didn't get to see you.

Then it hit me I didn't stay to watch the boys.

From: Carson the awesome

Ya I made it in how did you do harry and how did the boys do?

From: curly

Ya we all made it, and wow you called me harry twice in one day you must be starting to like me;)

From: Carson the awesome

In your dreams curly ! I already have a boyfriend.

From : curly

Damn it your taken should have acted sooner jk

From: Carson the awesome

Wow look who toke there confident pill this morning btw I was joking I don't have a boyfriend *lol my ass of*

From: curly

Wow trying to lead me on I see *wink wink*

From: Carson the awesome

Again in your dreams

From: curly

Want to hangout with me and the boys tomorrow.

Truth be told I would have like to go but I can't they can not become my friend I have to stop . before they want to find out more about me.

A/N

Sorry for the late update I have been so crazy busy and I haven't had time , but don't worry I am hoping to write another chapter this weekend for you guys.

I haven't really revived any comments and I was just hoping if you do have comments but you are to shy to write them don't be, I don't judge.

One more thing I just wanted to thank all of my fellow readers for reading this book and voting for it so thank you

By the way get used to these cute moments with harry!!!!!!

Love

flutelover1313

Vote

Comment!!!!!!!