Your an idiot sometimes

Jake POV (Carson's best friend)

I was walking up to my normally table when I couldn't help but look at Carson. "to be honest I have liked Carson ever since we were kids but never had the courage, due to the fact that almost every guy at school would love to date her," I said in my head.

"Hey you lost or something," I heard Carson say to me, as she flashed me here gorgeous smile.

"So are you still coming over tonight so you can help me with homework" I said to Carson as I sat down, "ya, wouldn't miss it for the world" she said in here gorgeously sarcastic voice.

- that night at jake's -

Carson POV

"So, jake want to have a race, who ever finishes their homework second ,has to buy the other one lunch for a month, deal or no deal" i said knowing I was going to win, and that jake would never pass up the opportunity. to try and beat me. "Deal" he said with a grin on his face. "ready set go, bam I won" after 3 min, "impossible" "well I just won sucker" I said standing up and doing my victory dance.

"So jake I have a plan" I asked innocent like . "should I be scared, I mean the last time you had a plan you ended up with a sprained wrist and ankle, and I had a broken leg" jake said excited. "Well know how my Cosin Jackson moved to England after him after him and Jamie's wedding last weekend", "well know how my mom always says you can't make a career out of music, do you get where I am going with this" I finished, "ya totally, but if you want to go over it again I will listen"jake stated.

"You really are such an idiot sometimes, think England and music" I said jokingly, "isn't that the big apple is famous for" jake said stupidly. "you really make me sick sometimes," I said pretending to cough. "ouch, that hurts" jake said pretending to look sad and touch his heart."

"Well lets just say we're going on a little road trip this summer, to England to 'visit' my cousin this summer" I said smiling evilly at him.

"So here's the plan ......................"

(A/n)

Hey sorry for the long wait just, didn't know how I wanted this chapter also sorry for the suspense in the end of this chapter. promise to post another chapter by Sunday. I really want to know what you think of the book so far and the characters let me know!!

flutelover1313