The new England girl

A/n : ok, I forgot to tell you guys, but in this version, one direction knows each other before the X factor. and they go on the X factor as solo artist but ended up getting in as a group.

And here you go chapter 6

- 2 days later -

Carson's POV

"good bye sweetheart miss you" mom gushed to both May and Courtney, "you have fun with your cosin now sweetheart" my mom said planly to me. then with that she left me in are huge house by myself, "hey you ready your cosin's out side ready" jake said just walking in to my house.

"ya, tell him I will be out in a minute" I said planly, and with that he left me in my house, jake didn't know but I needed the time to say goodbye to the house I grew up in,

"good bye house I am sorry it ended like this" I said before someone started talking behind me, "you going to miss this place, because you can always come back after the summer" jackson said behind me, "are you kiding me the only thing I am leaving behind, that I care about are my friends" I said in my calm and cool tone.

"I know I just want to make sure, does Jake and your mom know yet" Jackson siad trying to change the subjected. "no and no" i said worried. " ok then lets get going then."

The only thing I remember about the ride to the air port was Jake going on and on about England, the one thing that I only know about Jake is that he always has to be a "know it all" and sometimes he makes me lose my mind. and with that we were on the plan in a matter of 10 minutes, and the only thing I remember from the plan ride was me falling asleep and waking up when we got there.

"I can't wait to get to your house Jackson, when will be there" Jake said 5 minute away from Jackson's house, "5 more minute I promise" Jackson said trying to hold the frustration in.

"finally we are here I have been waiting for like ever" Jake said, "It was only a 20 minute drive from the air port to here, its only been 20 minute 'not like forever'' I said in a sarcastic voice.

Just then I read the last name of the house beside us 'styles' "what do they have good style or what" I said to Jackson. "no, and don't be rude they are a very nice family, and they have a son 16 your age that is doing the X Factor too" Jackson said acting like an adult.

Harry styles POV

I was hanging out with Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall, in my room when all of the sudden I saw Jackson's van pull up, "hey boys look Jackson home" Louis said excitedly. "Louis were not blind we can see we should go and hang out with him tonight" I said, "dude weren't you listening to him yesterday his trouble maker Cosin was coming to stay with him for the summer" Liam said sarcastically, "oh right lets get peek at the New England girl" I said grinning a lot.

All five of us peeked out the window to see the most beautiful girl I had ever seen and even better she had blue hair. "so, harry got a new crush" louis said bugging me, "maybe" I said grinning even more. "her names Carson Jackson, she your age and she going on the X factor with us" Liam said plainly, "how do you know" I asked questionably, "because I actually pay attention to people talking to us" Liam said madly at me. "so she a trouble maker, my kind of girl" I said blushing ,"good luck with that Jackson said she never let's anyone in" Liam said sadly.

"Why" I said confused.

Carson's POV

"Hey Carson do you mind going to the styles and ask them if they would like to come over tonight for supper" Jackson asked with a sheepish grin on his face. but I didn't mind.

"Ya sure, if you bring my bags in"

I said with an evil look on my face. "fine you win I will be nice," he said smiling uncontrollable, "you are an idiot if you are an idiot if you are trying to be match maker again" I said with a mad face, "me never, besides this is your second chance darling" He said all to nicely. "whatever ttyl" I said giggling at the last part.

I walked over to the  oh so "stylish"  styles next-door. after two tries at the door bell, I was standing in front of 5 of the best looking guys I had ever seen and that's saying a lot since at my old high school there were plenty of great looking guys who all wanted me.

"hi, I am harry and your name is love' The curly haired one said too me. "first off don't call me love it makes me seem weak, and second, hi curly, I am Carson Jackson," I said in my normal cool and calm tone. " well hi there Carson, I am harry styles, and these are three of my best mates, Zayn Malik , Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, and Niall Horan," he said in a cool and calm British accent, wow back up cool and calm that's my thing not his. "anyway, "my" Cousin wanted to invite you and your family for supper" I said bolding my. "tell your cousin we will be there, by the way welcome to England trouble maker.' he finish with a cute grin that I saw right through.

A/N

just wanted you guys to know I am open to any suggestions any of you have for me, or any comments and questions don't be afraid to ask me promise I will answer, trust me I will read it Wattpad  is like my life!!!!!!!!

love,

flutelover1313