Good as new

Carson's POV

It has been a few weeks now and I have made it, this Friday is are last audition for boot camp, and if we make it we are into judges house.

All the boys are still in and so is all of my cabin, and jay is still here as well. I haven't meet many new people because I hate people but Amy, and brook are making me go to this party in the dinning hall.

"Carson please go" Amy pleaded with an almost tired look they been trying for 2 hours.

"Fine, if you will shut up its so annoying." I said, if they would have kept going I would have had to punch someone.

"Finally, now sit in that damn chair so we can make look girly for once, please" Amy said pushing me into a chair.

"No you are not making me look girly, but you can make me look badass" I said, there is no chance they are making me girly, I would rather eat a live frog and snake before they made me look girly.

"Fine as long as I get to put make up on you I am fine" Amy said as her and brook started there work.

" What am I suppose to do" June asked on her cute voice

"You can pick what I where, with brooks help, ok" I said, as brook left and went to help June pick something, all the other girls were already ready, June had a cute pink and purple little girl dress, and Amy had a purple thin strapped knee length dress, and brook had a strapless pink silk dress.

"Done, but don't look at yourself yet, June, brook are you done" Amy instructed me to stay as she left to see.

"Yep here put this on" brook said as she handed me a dress that was made of black leather it was tighter and showed my curves, it reach to about my knees, next they handed me black leather 5 inch heels 'hell no I will fall on my face' I said to myself

"No, not happening I look girly enough I am putting my black high tops on, at least there leather" I said, they all agreed.

I put my high tops on they were black with a leather material.

"Now you can look in the mirror" Amy said fallowed by a little scream

As I looked in the mirror, I had smoky eyeshadow and red lipstick on I had eyeliner and mascara on, my hair was done in messy curls, well my hair was still as blue as ever.

"Wow" was all I could manage to say, for once since grade 8 I looked nice but also was still my badass self.

"I know I am the best, now let's go" Amy said as she was half way to the door.

"Fine lets go" I said with a sigh, and get this over with I add in my head.

As we headed for the dinning hall June reappeared beside me and she slip her little fragile hand in mine.

I looked down at her and she gave me a worried smile 'damn she reminds me so much of Jocelyn so much' I said in my head.

We had reached the dinning hall, we step in and there was a DJ, and all the tables were moved to create a dance floor.

"C'mon Carson" Amy said, June had already left to go with her littler friends

"No I'm good I'm going to find the boys, just as I said that jay was walking over to me with all the boys.

I started walking to them as well everyone was looking at me it was starting to creep me out its probably because you are normally in just lazy clothes or jeans and a band shirts Iadded in my head.

"hey Carson, you look nice" harry said, the look he was giving me was intense.

"you look a bit like your old self,Brad will be proud of you" Jay said, he looked as if he regreted it as soon as he said it.

"whos Brad?" louis

"no one just leave it" i said in a harsh tone

"Jay can I talk to you for a minute" I added, he gave me a yes look and we walked out side. truth be told I hate that Jay knows so much about me.

"Jay leave it, why did you mention him?" I said with a very harsh tone.

" sorry I wasn't thinking at all" he said in a small voice, I could never stay mad at him he like my own flesh and blood, only the fact that he wasn't either of those things.

We returned back to the party and truth be told I was having a fun time I didn't even relies it was almost done until the DJ announced that it would be the last slow song of the night.

As the song started I relished it was 'A thousand years by:Christina Perri '

That's when I heard the boys yelling and tell harry to man up then I saw him heading towards me.

"Hey Carson did you want to dance with me" he said with a shy smile

"Sure harry I would love to" I said with a smile.

He toke my hand and we headed for the dance floor I warped my arms around his Neck as he put his arms around my waist.

I had a spark felling with his touch but I just ignored it. wow is this happening , I never danced with anyone but jake and that was only jokingly not for real.

It was nice though

Me and harry just talked as we swayed back and forth, we just talked about random things until the song ended.

A/n

Hey guys so guys you heard 2 new names Brad and Jocelyn , don't worry in the next few chapters you will learn how they are. they play a huge part in this book.

Vote

Comment

Love

Flutelover1313

P.S don't run into any shadowhunters without telling me more so when it's jace💗💗💗💗💗