Chapter 5

6 months later... Rory has said yes to Logan's proposal and they are planning their wedding with the help of both Lorelai and Emily.

"Ace, Rory wake up it's time to get up we're gonna be late!" Rory hears Logan say as she awakes from her dream. "Late for what?" Rory groggily asks. "Come on Ace, you didn't forget that we are looking at wedding venues today did you?" Logan asks with a huge smile on his face. "Haha no I didn't forget I just haven't had coffee yet." Rory laughs as Logan hands her a cup of coffee.  "Now hurry and get ready we're supposed to meet your mom and Emily in 20 minutes." Logan tells her sternly.

Running 15 minutes late

"Rory I swear you get your sense of time from your mother." Emily nags as Lorelai rolls her eyes and gives Rory a hug. "I had to bribe her out of bed with coffee." Logan jokes.  "And you didn't even bring me some off with your head young man." Lorelai tells Logan as Emily scowls at her.  "Okay enough with the chit chat and jokes let's get down to business we are already 30 minutes late so we've probably already lost the top 3 venues."
"Don't you just love this it's gorgeous and perfect." Emily says to the other 3 as they enter an elegant room with pearl white walls, cathedral ceilings, and a stage with beautiful crown molding all the way around it. "Oh I love this one I think it's my favorite!" Rory exclaims. "Well I love it too, and I'm not just saying that because I love anything Ace does." Logan tells them as they laugh.
After looking at the place and talking to the people...
"Grandma, this is absolutely amazing but I'm really still set on the town square in Stars Hollow, I've always thought that's where I need to get married. Standing under the gazebo right as the sun is setting!" "Well I guess if that's how you feel." Emily began. "Ace if that's where you want to get married that's where we will get married." Logan finished for Emily.

  ***********************

"Oh Rory! You are going to be such a gorgeous bride I can't believe you found such an amazing dress and the tiara is perfect." Lane gushed as she sat looking at Rory's wedding dress. "I can't believe we're so close to your wedding day when is Paris gonna be here?" She continued as she heard a loud knock on the door. "Nevermind!" She laughed as Rory answered the door. "Oh Paris I'm glad you're here!" Rory smiles as Paris gave her a big hug. "Of course I'm here it's time to get down and have some fun." Paris joked. "I assume Doyle is already at the Dragonfly with the guys?" Rory asks as she leads Paris into the kitchen with her and Lane. "Yes we stopped at Luke's and he offered to take him to the guys."
As they hear the door open and Lorelai's voice trailed in.  "Ladies?" "In the kitchen mom!" Rory replied. "Oh good almost everyone is here." "Almost?" Questioned Rory.  "You're grandmother wants to come and so she's supposed to be here any minute, everyone else is meeting  at the bar."

Hours later the girls are in Woodbridge at the bar having Rory's bachelorette party and enjoying themselves (Maybe to much), while the guys are doing it big in Hartford, Rory's and Logan's wedding is in two days.