Chapter 8

They land in China as their first stop on their Asian trip that they planned what seems like years ago now. They make their way through Asia during their 3 week honeymoon with passion in every city they visit, being so caught up in it they forget about using any protection. They get back home and start searching for a house together since as of right now they still hold two different apartments in two different states. Rory decided to leave the New York Times for a job at the Hartford Courant that she was offered before the wedding.
___________________________

"Oh my God Logan just look at this place it's perfect!" Rory exclaimed gleefully at the sight of the first place the realtor brought them. "Woe Ace, slow down we haven't even seen inside we don't wanna settle for the first place we look at. Besides it looks a little small and I want to start a family right  away." Logan said with a hint. "Oh, Logan umm I thought we could wait a year or so." Rory answered hesitantly. "Well let's just go inside and take a look around." Logan replied changing the subject.
The 2 story Tudor style house was indeed smaller than what Logan wanted, while very charming with a study, living room, dining room, hall style kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 2 and 1/2 bathrooms. Both Rory and Logan agreed it wasn't necessarily what they were looking for. They seen about 4 others before they stumbled upon the perfect home for both of them. It was cozy like Rory wanted but big like Logan wanted, it was old style Victorian with an amazing balcony on the front and huge deck in the back with a picket fence in front and a privacy fence in back, as you walk in the front door their is a good size foyer, straight forward is platform stairs that lead to the second floor, to the left you head into a formal living room to the right the formal dining room off of the dining room leads to a huge kitchen with amazing walnut finish cabinets and dark granite counter tops, off of the living room their is a 1/2 bathroom with a toilet and sink finished in marble, and a sitting room. Up the stairs to the 2nd floor you have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and an office another set of stairs takes you to the 3rd floor where the master suite with 2 walk in closets and a grand master bathroom with his and her sinks and a 5×5 shower in it. A conjoining bedroom off the opposite side of the room than the bathroom makes for a perfect nursery. The house also has a finished basement and attic.
"Ace, I think this is it I just really ... I really feel at home here I can see us raising our family here.... Rory, please say something." "It's it's perfect." Rory uttered completely mesmerized by the house.
"Mom I'm gonna need your help we found a house and it's perfect we already put our offer in and I highly doubt someone's stupid enough to turn a huntzberger down and I want you to see it and I need your help with it and..." "Rory," Lorelai interrupts. "You're rambling my dear." "Sorry mom I just didn't think we would find it so fast and I really didn't think Logan could talk me into such a big house since I wanted a 2 bedroom." Rory laughs. "Well just how big is this place kid?" Lor asks quizzically. "Huge mom. 5 bedrooms and lots of ammenitys." Rory answered.