Chapter 9

Sounds of vomiting came from Rory and Logan's bathroom. They had been in the new house for about a month and Rory thought she was getting the stomach bug.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Ace I really think you need to see a Dr. This isn't good you've been like this for 2 weeks." Logan repeated worriedly. "Logan *Sounds of vomiting* I'm fine, I swear." Rory said barely being able to talk between barfing. "I'm taking the day off you're going to the doctor. He insisted.

******2 hours later******

"Well I guess congratulations are in order you two happy newlyweds!" Dr. C exclaimed as she came back in after running what seemed like hundreds of labs and tests. Logan and Rory looked up at her quizzically and almost instantaneously muttered "congratulations???" Dr. C looked at them trying not to laugh "you're going to be parents, from the blood work it looks like you're somewhere between 5 to 6 weeks along. Did you miss your last period Rory?" "Well come to think of it yeah I did but I thought it was just the stress of moving and everything changing so I didn't give it a second thought." She responded thinking to herself how stupid can you be when you graduated top of your class.  "Ace? Are you okay?" Logan asked watching Rory's face turning white. "Huh, oh yeah I think so I'm just shocked I want a family I just didn't know it was gonna be this soon." She replied still in awe. Thirty minutes later they were getting in the car and Logan looked worriedly at his wife. "Ace, are you upset about this?" "Oh, Logan absolutely not I'm very happy I was just shocked in there but we are gonna be parents Logan, soon we will have our little baby to make us a family." She said with a smile creeping up on her. Then she looked at Logan and said, "who do we tell first?" He laughed and replied, "definitely your mom and Luke, Lorelai would kill me if I let you tell someone else first." Rory laughed in agreement and picked up her phone. "Mom? Hey what are your plans for the evening?" "Hey sweets good to hear your voice too." Lorelai joked and then answered Rory, "we are going to the newest stars hollow festival that Taylor came up with. Want to come it should be great hilarity?" "Yeah we will head to stars hollow soon see you then." Rory replied hanging up the phone. "So lunch and then Stars Hollow?" Logan asked Rory who nodded in agreement. As they were pulling up to Lorelai's house Rory got butterflies and wasn't sure if it was the baby or being nervous, She looked at Logan and smiled. "Here goes nothing." He laughed. "You're here so early!" Lorelai exclaimed. "Well we can leave." Rory joked back. "Don't you dare." Lorelai jokingly scowled. "Well Lorelai we are early for a reason." Logan said nervously. Lorelai looked over at Rory knowingly and sat down for the news. "Mom me and Logan are going to be starting our family in about 8 months we found out today that we are about 6 weeks pregnant." Rory waited for her mom's reaction. "Wow! That is fantastic news it will be so nice to have a grandchild!"  Lorelai grinned from ear to ear.