Kawaii~Chan x Zane | Phoenix Drop High

Let's kick off this book with some adorable zane~chan <3~

You can also request here if you want. I will write about any ship :3 It can be BoyxBoy, GirlxGirl, BoyxGirl, anything you want x3
。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。。 。。 。 。

Zane signed as he continued his repetitive walk of shame to his first class of the day. He really hated school. He hated everything and everyone about it. He was just that "anti-social geek kid" that nobody really payed attention too. They only acknowledge him for the fact he's Garroth's brother, yes, Garroth Ro'meave, one of the most popular boys at school. Everyone was shocked to find out that Zane was related to him.

Zane just felt so alone.
He tried his best to make friends with people he actually admired and aspired to be like- The Shadow Knights. He thought they were so cool!
They had their own logo, squad name, and they were so just bad!

But sadly, they would always reject Zane, like everyone else. He only really had Aphmau who hung out with him- sometimes.

While Zane was dozed off in his thoughts, he suddenly bumped into someone and fell to the ground, causing a loud crash.

He groaned and rubbed the back of his head as he lifted himself up
"Watch where you're going, will ya!?" He snapped.

His eyes soon trailed over to see who he bumped into. His eyes widened.

A small, adorable meif'wa girl with pink hair and cute bows in her hair was staring back at Zane with a worried look.

"Eeeek! Kawaii~Chan's so sorry! I will look where I'm going next time!" She shouted with a worried tone in her squeaky voice.

Zane couldn't believe his eyes.
Her features reminded him so much of Pinkie-Cake. Zane adored cute things, and this meif'wa definitely was one of them!

Zane just starred at her with wide eyes and a slight blush on his face.

"Uhh... Hello? Are you okay? Does Kawaii~Chan need to take you to the nurse!?" She asked.

Zane finally snapped out of it
"N-No! Sorry, I-I just dozed off for some reason..." He excused and look at her with a reassuring smile.

"Oh, okay! Here, let me help you up!" She said happily and stuck her hand out for Zane to grab.

Zane didn't hesitate and grabbed her hand, pulling himself up.

"W-Well.. It was nice to meet you, mr...." Kawaii~Chan said, trailing off at his name.

"Zane" He said with a smile "What's yours?"

"Heh, Kawaii~Chan!" She answered

"Well it was nice to meet you, Kawaii~Chan" Said Zane.