Garroth x Laurance | Phoenix Drop High

Garroth's P.O.V

Garroth signed loudly as he walked through the crowded halls of Phoenix Drop High.

He just got back from finding yet another love letter on his desk.

This was like, the 20th one this year already.

Sometimes he found being "good-looking" annoying on some circumstances.

The letter read,

Dear Garroth Ro'meave,
As your reading this write now, probably means you found it on your desk.
I know you most likely get letters like this everyday... But could you please consider meeting me in classroom 2.4 after class... I have some things to say to you privately..

- Unknown

Garroth shook his head as he reached his locker to put his books away.

This is getting ridiculous. He thought.

Better get this rejection over and done with.

Don't get me wrong, it's not like Garroth didn't understand the situation and he purposely wanted to break a girl's heart. He knew it took lots of courage to do these things but,

The truth is,

He just isn't interested in girls at all.

Yes, that's right.

Garroth Ro'meave was gay.

And he wasn't ashamed.

The only problem was, nobody knew. The only people that knew were his parents, not even his two brothers knew.

He's glad his parents accepted him.

But he's afraid of how the school would react to this sudden news.

-But that's not the only problem.

Another big problem of his that he's suffered from for a long time was that he had a crush.

And, I mean, a big crush,

On his best friend, Laurance.

It was hard for him. He knew Laurance most likely wasn't gay since he's dated girls like Michi but they broke up, Laurance never told him why exactly.

And to top all of this, Laurance also had his share of 'fangirls' around the school. They'd never leave him alone either. They even started a fan club dedicated to him.

Laurance and him would always laugh after school about all the terribly hilarious things girls did for them that day.

Garroth did enjoy those moments, but he had to hide his sadness.