Chapter 7

:Maria's POV:
Maria felt amazing. That was all she really had, amazing. She felt like she could stay with Eliza forever. She wished she could, but she eventually pulled back, smiling.

"So... where does that leave us..?" Eliza had asked her.

"Where do you want us to be?"

"I'd be... be honored if you..." Eliza blushed nervously, "be my... wonderful... girlfriend..?"

Maria thought Eliza was adorable when she was like that. She already knew she loved Eliza, so she bit into her sandwich and said: "I'd love that."

Eliza had tackled Maria with a hug the best she could over a table in a public subway.

"Th- thank you," Eliza said, beaming at Maria.

Maria said nothing just kissed Eliza's forehead.

Maria and Eliza ditched they're half eaten sandwichs and walked around the mall again, this time holding hands, and blushing and laughing.

After about an hour of walking around, and stopping at various sweet shops, Maria stared to get tired and it was getting late.

Maria ate a few jellybeans out of her bag. She always craved candy, but her sweet tooth kicked in especially when she was happy. Lucky Eliza didn't mind and happily browsed candy and pastry stores with her.

"Im getting kinda tired," Maria told her new girlfriend.

Eliza ate a macaroon, she was apparently addicted to the French treat as she had bought a whole box of them, "okay, I'll drive you home then."

Once both girls had bought a soda to was down their food with, they hopped into Eliza's car. Maria in the passenger side like always.

They talked, and laughed, and Maria fead Eliza macaroons and candies while she drove.

Once they got to Maria's apartment Borge girls got out of the car, and Eliza hooked arms with Maria.

"Let me walk you inside," the blush Eliza had worn all the afternoon was back.

"Thanks," Maria excepted the offer.

:Eliza's POV:
Eliza walked Maria up to her door and kissed her to say goodbye.

However, almost as soon as she unhooked her arm from Maria, the other girl grabbed her hand.

Eliza helplessly followed as Maria lead her to her bedroom and sat down on the bed. Gesturing for Eliza to follow her.

"Stay~" Maria called to her in a sing song voice.

"Hey..." Eliza told herself to take a step back but couldn't make herself move at all.

"Hey~" Maria called, using the same voice as before.

'I don't think I can say no to this... how do I say no to this?' Eliza asked herself, 'I don't think I want to say no to this...'

With that Eliza jumped onto Maria, and connected their lips.

'I dont say no to this,' she thought.

~•~•~•~

(Then they held hands the entire night and nothing else suggestive happened)

_____________________________
I know this one is short, had bad writing, and had nothing important. I promise the next one will be longer though! I also already have the plot in mind and I'm going to start the main problem in the next chapter.